This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] JJ Nl10sh

• franeczek
      franeczek
      Global
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB ($3.12)
      CO ($3.25)
      SB ($4.24)
      UTG ($11.03)
      Hero (Button) ($10.95)
      MP ($10.73)

Preflop: Hero is Button with J, J
      2 folds, CO calls $0.10, Hero bets $0.50, SB calls $0.45, 2 folds

Flop: ($1.20) 3, 8, K (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($1.20) 8 (2 players)
      SB bets $0.85, Hero calls $0.85

River: ($2.90) 8 (2 players)
      SB bets $2.89 (All-In), Hero calls $2.89

Total pot: $8.68

Villian is 31/4/1.7 (VPIP/PFR/AF)after 257hands. I checked flop for bluff-induction. Should I consider folding on River after I checked behind flop what looks rather weak?
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Hard to say, he doesn't look too aggressive so i probably wouldn't be trying to induce bluffs from him to begin with unless you know something i don't.

His turn bet doesn't look like a bluff but he might also be betting a worse hand figuring you don't have Kx (you didn't bet the flop), and the 8 river giving everyone a full house makes it almost impossible to say whether he's shoving crap as a bluff or a worse hand for value even tho his shove looks strong to me. I'd likely hate my flop decision and call him down like you did hoping he's valuebetting worse or a lot bluffier than his stats would indicate.

Hope it helps.