[NL2-NL10] QTo nl 10sh

• franeczek
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB ($10)
      Hero (MP) ($12.21)
      Button ($8.25)
      UTG ($15.43)
      BB ($10.80)

Preflop: Hero is MP with 10, Q
      1 fold, Hero bets $0.30, 1 fold, SB calls $0.25, BB calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.90) 10, Q, J (3 players)
      SB checks, BB bets $0.80, Hero calls $0.80, 1 fold

Turn: ($2.50) 2 (2 players)
      BB bets $2.40, Hero raises $11.11 (All-In), BB calls $7.30 (All-In)

River: ($21.90) 2 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $21.90

Villain is 39/9/1.4 (VPIP/PFR/AF)after 256hands with dbet 17%. Should I fold on Turn or just coldcall each street? Villian is some kind of calling station so maybe I should just fold cause that kind of player bets only with something? ?(
  • 3 replies
    • AAkthxbye
      I think you're still ahead on the turn, since sets are unlikely, only K9s and 98s make likely straights (I'd expect a 3bet from AK and a fold pf from K9o and 98o) and only QJ makes a better two pair. I'd put him on a weak made hand (a pair) with a draw. Something like KQo.

I think I would raise him on the flop and fold if he 3bets. If he calls my raise on the flop, I'm probably calling the turn and river (possibly betting the turn if he checks), unless a really bad card comes, like A, K or 9. I'm uncertain about the flush draw though.

EDIT: I'm still a bit unclear if it's ok for a noob like me to comment on hands before actual evaluation? Other forums encourage this, but if this is not ok (as noobs like myself can make extremely bad suggestions), please tell me now, so I'll just think about the hands privately from now on. :f_grin:
    • franeczek
      thanks for your opinion, evalution. You can do that any time you want here =) . It is even better if you post here before evaluation cause we will both be able to compare what I thought/you think with tamairlarace evaluation :f_biggrin:
    • MaestroOfZerg

Of course you're encouraged to share yours thoughts, it's likely better for everyone to get opinions from other players. If we could we'd give you a few days to discuss among yourselves before we judge the hands, but we have to balance that with the fact that the original posters might want answers quickly too.

As for the hand i'd also raise the flop to get value out of all the pair+draw hands out there, tho once we do we likely have to go with our hand even if he shoves, barring a read that he never ever shoves something like KQ in there as we'll be getting around 2:1 on a call.

Hope it helps.