SSS without rakeback

• wtfdude
      wtfdude
      Bronze
      Hi, I play on Everest for 1 week and Im in troubles..... I know exactly how to play SSS. Its kinda easy to learn it and mb thats the problem. Ive played it on FTP, PS and I was in plus. But it seems to me that SSS doesnt work so good becouse if u dont play with total idiots they know what to do.. And btw players on NL10 (I am talking about Everest) are so tight that everytime u go all in/raise u can be 90% sure that u will face TT+, KQ+..

Well, u can say that I probably play with SSS players or its just small sample size.. thats not true Im very picky and I take my time to choose the best tables with max 2-3 short stacks (10 players FR). And I play usually at 12 tables for 3-6 hours per day. So I think I made kinda big sample size yet..

So my question is.. how to be profitable on sites where is no rakeback and u just started here with 50$? blinds killing you, ppl are tight as hell, no rakeback or any other bonuses... Should I improve my SSS or play an other strategy? My oppinion is that I should try to clear my bonus (I already made 1/2 points I needed) and move my money somewhere else..

PS: Yes, I know Everest has kinda nice VIP club BUT u dont have enough BR to make it profitable from beginning..
  • 3 replies
    • Swire
      Swire
      Bronze
      Move to a different site, Everest is only good for getting bonuses, action is tight and there isn't much of it. Just my oppinion

Swire :)
    • wtfdude
      wtfdude
      Bronze
      Thank you for your reply Swire.

And yes, I think you are right. But its too bad that I chose Everest for my 50$ bonus and now I have to "fight" with it if I want to withdraw some money.. :) I thought there will be more fishes and not so tight players. Thats why I chose Everest even when I knew that there is no rakeback. My bad.
    • PWS
      PWS
      Bronze
      Well I think you can make money playing with SSS without rakeback, but there is just not any reason not to play with some bonus to clear, that is what SSS is really great for.