Downgrading people's rank :(

• stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Hey, just want to put a little feedback on something.

Today I have been downgraded to bronze status because according to my points, I didn't have 100 points that month. I understand the idea, you need to make sure that we will play and that your sponsors will get money, but I mean, Really locking article's that people already read, is that fair?

I should of just saved them in a usb key I guess? O_O .... I say I don't mind if you downgrade people, but let them keep the articles they already read. (It sucks not being able to study what i've learned last months now.)

Thanks,
      Steve

Edit : ONly reason I got downgraded is because I had my finals and holidays, not much time to play :( OH well, February gold, here I come.
  • 9 replies
    • METALzx
      METALzx
      Bronze
      If you understand the idea than why do you make a topic like this? :rolleyes:
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey Simon

I can understand being disappointed when finding yourself downgraded, but it is part of what you've signed up for and there are generally sound reasons for it from PokerStrategy.com's perspective.

Perhaps with respect to the articles I think I have some sympathy for your point of view, but as you note there are mechanisms to capture these articles once you've reached a status to view them, so the lesson is to take advantage of those mechanisms!

As for eval/forum/coaching restrictions, then I figure fair enough you lose access as the costs for these are ongoing and so require ongoing funding via rake.

Having jumped up and down status lots through the last year, I've learned to take advantage of what I need as best I can, when I can. And remember, as soon as you get your points you are at the higher status for at least one month so you do have plenty of time.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      I think a decent chunk of people have been down graded this month due to christmas holiday etc. I've been down graded from gold myself :( But hey at the end of the day i'll just knuckle down abit more in hanuary (As we all should do) and no dought will be back to our origional satus's in no time.
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      I reached platinum 23th december and now I am jsut a gold again and I wasnt platinum even for 2 weeks...and I couldnt get anz acces to platinum staff cause I was on holidzs
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fakedurrr
      I reached platinum 23th december and now I am jsut a gold again and I wasnt platinum even for 2 weeks...and I couldnt get anz acces to platinum staff cause I was on holidzs
      I'll be kind enough to post the platinum staff just for you.

• koaesica
      koaesica
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Berzerger
      Originally posted by fakedurrr
      I'll be kind enough to post the platinum staff just for you.

Like... black magic?
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      lol, thanks guys.

I just like to complain, anyways, back on more playing then...
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      yea, not cool vhalle, not cool
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      brozne > diamond > black member