$50 Quiz, ID Checking....

• 5 replies
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      christmas / new year holidays perhaps? maybe they are all enjoying some leave.
      how do you know they havnt read your email?
    • poplock7
      poplock7
      Bronze
      E-Mail Potal site has the function that sender know whether receiver has read the mail or not.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey poplock7

I think evertonroar has the answer. The checks usually take place during working days so since the 24th there have now probably been 3 holiday and 3 weekend days where no-one has been on deck (Christmas, Boxing Day observed day and New Years Day).

Add to that an increase in volume of ID checks from new members and it isn't overly surprising there is some delay. Try to have a little patience over the next few days as I'm sure the PS.com staff will get to your ID check as soon as they can.

No doubt a mod will clarify the state of things when they come on line.

I can confirm the information contained within the site is definitely worth a few days wait!

Good luck. :f_cool:
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      Hey poplock7

I think evertonroar has the answer. The checks usually take place during working days so since the 24th there have now probably been 3 holiday and 3 weekend days where no-one has been on deck (Christmas, Boxing Day observed day and New Years Day).

Add to that an increase in volume of ID checks from new members and it isn't overly surprising there is some delay. Try to have a little patience over the next few days as I'm sure the PS.com staff will get to your ID check as soon as they can.

No doubt a mod will clarify the state of things when they come on line.

I can confirm the information contained within the site is definitely worth a few days wait!

Good luck. :f_cool:
      Hello poplock7,

I can confirm what Waiboy said ;)

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • poplock7
      poplock7
      Bronze
      Thank you for Answer

Thank you^^