[NL2-NL10] Nl50 Aa

• Martin87
      Sorry that I am posting here, I was Gold once, but stopped playing and restarted last week. I created a new account at Full Tilt with the referral code, but maybe it takes time to get ps-points that way, I have 0 ps-points up to now.

Known players:

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:club: , A:diamond:
      Hero raises to $1,50, BU calls $1,50, SB calls $1,25, BB folds.

Flop: ($5,00) T:spade: , 3:spade: , 6:heart: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $4,00, BU calls $4,00, SB folds.

Turn: ($13,00) J:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $7,00, BU raises to $142,70 (All-In), Hero calls $33,35 (All-In), BU gets uncalled bet back.

I know I should have bet bigger here.
        Is it a fold after he pushes? It seems to me that most players will have 2 pair or better, right?

River: ($93,70) 5:diamond: (1 players)

Final Pot: $93,70

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a pair of aces (Ac Ad)
      BU shows two pairs, jacks and tens (Tc Jd)

BU wins with two pairs, jacks and tens (Tc Jd)
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg

Rebuy to 100bb, FTP has autorebuy use it :p You got AA and you're stuck playing for 90bb effective right off the bat, you're potentially missing on an extra 10bb gain without even starting to play.

His turn play is awful, i'd probably call it off myself expecting to see some kind of combo hand like KsQs or Jsxs often enough. Some combos of sets he's raising on the flop unless he's taking call flop raise turn value line with everything. Either way it's not a dangerous enough texture for me to fold an overpair for that price against an unknown. With reads that he's a tight player you can probably find a fold.

Hope it helps.