Freeroll on Party

• Vesolc
      Vesolc
      Bronze
      I saw an article in news section. Pokerstrategy will organise freerolls for active participants. I'm glad to read that. It is really motivating and animating act. But (a big but) I'm PartyPoker player and I think a lot of players in pokerstrategy commun are using Party and we do not have that opportunity. It's a little bit frustating. So, is there a possibility to have something like that on Party too?...or do I have to open account on Titan, deposit money and start playing there?...In that case the strategy you suggest (start career with 50+100$) is not applicable.

So, my suggestion is: let's do freeroll for pokerstrategy on party too :)

One more question: I can see that in Deutsch speaking section the best player has about 16k points (I thing is in 4 weeks period), but in
      http://www.pokerstrategy.org.uk/news/pokerstrategy/761/ I can see that with this amount of points you can be placed on 50th position...where are other players playing who have more points...on party?
  • 8 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Vesolc
      I saw an article in news section. Pokerstrategy will organise freerolls for active participants. I'm glad to read that. It is really motivating and animating act. But (a big but) I'm PartyPoker player and I thing a lot of players in pokerstrategy commun are using Party and we do not have that opportunity. It's a little bit frustating. So, is there a possibility to have something like that on Party too?...or do I have to open account on Titan, deposit money and start playing there?...In that case the strategy you suggest (start career with 50+100$) is not applicable.

So, my suggestion is: let's do freeroll for pokerstrategy on party too :)
      Why not? You can start your career on Titan and Party with the $50+$100. And if you need money at the other platform just transfer parts of your bankroll. I don't see a problem there.
      Concerning your proposal: We are working on a solution for PartyPoker freerolls, too. Just a little patience please!

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Werdna
      Werdna
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Puschkin81

Why not? You can start your career on Titan and Party with the $50+$100. And if you need money at the other platform just transfer parts of your bankroll. I don't see a problem there.

Well how much does it cost to cash-out or transfer funds?

I thought I read somewhere that it costs something like $10 to cash out at Party, so transferring $20 out of party and into my Titan account wouldn't be worth it, right?

Edit: yeah, would cost 8 Euros to cash out from Party so that's not worth it yet ;-)
    • Vesolc
      Vesolc
      Bronze
      Thank you Puschkin on reply...I hope you will be able to agree with party soon...we will wait a little bit :)

OK, I'll try too increse my BR and transfer some funds to Titan as you suggested...
      regards
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Werdna
      Originally posted by Puschkin81

Well how much does it cost to cash-out or transfer funds?

I thought I read somewhere that it costs something like $10 to cash out at Party, so transferring $20 out of party and into my Titan account wouldn't be worth it, right?

Edit: yeah, would cost 8 Euros to cash out from Party so that's not worth it yet ;-)
      It doesn't cost anything anymore if you use Neteller or Moneybookers. Sooner or later every pokerplayer should have have on of these account because it's the easiest any cheapest way to tranfser money from one pokersite to the next. :)
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ciRith
      It doesn't cost anything anymore if you use Neteller or Moneybookers. Sooner or later every pokerplayer should have have on of these account because it's the easiest any cheapest way to tranfser money from one pokersite to the next. :)
      The problem is you need to make a deposit with neteller or moneybookers before you can withdraw through them...otherwise it's 10$ for a bank account transfer...
    • Werdna
      Werdna
      Bronze

Thanks for the info!
    • Werdna
      Werdna
      Bronze
      Originally posted by swissmoumout
      The problem is you need to make a deposit with neteller or moneybookers before you can withdraw through them...otherwise it's 10$ for a bank account transfer...
      And if that deposit came from Partypoker for example and was then transferred to Titan poker?
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by swissmoumout
      That's correct but it's still cheaper and the better solution than tranfering always via bank tranfser because this way you can use a reload bonus without having to pay anything. :)