Tricky bubble situation

• igor35
      igor35
      Bronze
      Hi all.
      What do you think about this situation and how it should been played?
      10k$ MTT at cake. Goldcard buy-in. We are the bubble with 116 players left and 110 places paid.
      Blinds 150/300
      My stack 1350
      I'm SB with JJ
      Everyone folds. BU with 3000 stack limps in. BB has 5500 chips. I shove. BB calls with KTs, BU folds.

Flop of course is KQ4:)

What do you think? Should I have folded for several reasons like:
      - I have almost no FE
      - because buy-in is not in dollars getting ITM means +27$ and I won't be forced to play blind for the next 7 hand so I will be 100% ITM

On the other hand...how the hell I can fold JJ:) I think it is right to shove but I'm still dissapointed :f_cry: :f_cry: :f_cry:
  • 5 replies
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      i doubt if its the correct play but i would probably limp here and fold to a raise. then fold on the flop. would never do this at any other time but special situation. on the other hand if BB has been raising a lot, a staright fold looks good here. Even if you double up your chances of moving up the money list are not improved that much. easy $27 for the fold
    • santostr
      santostr
      Bronze
      I don't think limping is an option with a 4BB stack...

I guess you were right. BU, the limper, folds.
      So the BB called light and you got unlucky. In MTTs I don't like folding ITM and then bust because I have a 2BB stack.

By the way, I think all the other players made mistakes, don't you agree?
      Limp/Fold with 10BB? Just call that shove from the BB with KTs with someone to act behind?

Keep playing... You'll get their money.
    • TheRebuz
      TheRebuz
      Platinum
      easy shove all day long

P.S. dont judge from results, u made right play. what if u had AA and guy hit his 2 pairs would u think of folding then??
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheRebuz
      easy shove all day long

P.S. dont judge from results, u made right play. what if u had AA and guy hit his 2 pairs would u think of folding then??
      QFT
    • igor35
      igor35
      Bronze
      Longer I play more I think that donkey play wins in the long run:) especially on PS:) Thanks for cheering me up guys!