Bronze level skipped?

• c4t0r
      c4t0r
      Bronze
      Finally my status has been updated! I am so very happy and thankful about it: At last i can read the strategies i was craving for :D

Theres just one thing that i am unsure about : It seems like i completely skipped the bronze level. Is that ok, or is it a bug? (Didnt receive the $50 so i think i went to silver directly). It is absolutely ok for me though, just want to make sure this isnt a problem :)

*EDIT: I just wanted to get started with TeamSpeak and set everything up to participate in the coachings: In the instructions on how to set up TeamSpeak it says that i should have received an email with the appropriate access data. That does not seem to be the case for me... Could it be connected to having skipped bronze? Or maybe it just takes a little time until i will get that mail (theres no hurry, im just wondering)? Or did i misunderstad, and i am quite simply not qualified to participating in the TeamSpeak Coachings? *EDIT
  • 8 replies
    • c4t0r
      c4t0r
      Bronze
      Update: I meanwhile received a ticket from the support staff that my TitanAccount is only a playmoney account, so i could not produce rake there ( i guess that would mean my status cannot be updated to bronze, which is weird, because im silver alrdy now...). I seem to collect StrategyPoints from PartyPoker though, which is a great thing. Honestly, i dont want the $50, its not an issue, i'd just like to continue playing on PartyPoker and continue using this account to generate StrategyPoints/Rakes (i need less than 100 PP for gold now :) ). I tried to answer that ticket, but there seems to be a bug in the ticket system, giving me some error-msg.

So basically, what i hope for is:
      1.) Get confirmation that my silver-status is correct.
      2.) Get the access data for the coachings (no hurry!)
      3.) Get confirmation that i can continue using my PartyPoker account to accumulate StrategyPoints.

I know that i've been getting on your guys nerves because of the whole status thing, i apologize for that, and let me tell you that now that i can finally read the strategy guide for silver im perfectly happy, so there is no urgency in this anymore, i just want to inform you guys that there is maybe a bug in the status-update system that either skips bronze-level completely under certain conditions, or maybe (even worse) grants silver level to people that theoretically should not have access to it (theoretically my status should only have been updated after my TitanPoker account has been confirmed).

Thanks!
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi c4t0r,

curretly our ticket system isn't running can you wait a bit longer and try it again the next days? (I think Pushking will let everyone know when the ticket system is running again.)

Skipping a status is absolutly no problem. You could go from zero to diamond without having any disadvantages. :)

Maye you can enjoy watching our videos as long as you have to wait for the system to be running again. :D
    • c4t0r
      c4t0r
      Bronze
      Hi ciRith,

as I said, theres no hurry/urgency at all: I'm reading the strategy guide and trying to learn it, so theres plenty of things for me to enjoy atm. :D

I'll write a ticket once the system is up and running again. Meanwhile i'll play with my PartyPoker account since the rakes from there seem to be taken into account.

Thanks
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi c4t0r!

1.) Yes, your silver status is correct :D
      2.) Please write a ticket to our support-team (as soon as it works again) that they should resend the email with your Teamspeak data.
      3.) Sure you can use it.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • c4t0r
      c4t0r
      Bronze
      Thank you guys! Finally i received a ticket informing me that there was a mistake concerning my status indeed, and it has already been corrected! (less than 3h !!!) I'm writing this here because i still seem to be unable to reply to tickets due to a bug - I received the $50, got the teamspeak access data and am finally a "legal" bronze member (its a stepback from "illegal" silver, but i have 974 PartyPoints, so next week i'll be "legally" gold anyway :D , so thats no prob at all).

Honestly, its great news, you guys rock! (some1 forward this to the ticket people)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi c4t0r!

I will forward it to them :D

Concerning your ticket problem: what kind of browser are you using? Does it work if you write a new ticket?

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • c4t0r
      c4t0r
      Bronze
      I'm using Internet Explorer 7.0 (version 7.0.6000.16473 ), 32-bit edition running on Vista Ultimate x64 - I have not tried with the 64bit edition of IE so far (i rarely use it, because some plug-ins require the 32bit environment).

I can write new tickets (tested this morning), but i cannot reply to existing ones.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Ok, thanks for the reply. We will try to fix it!

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81