Can I play poker in North Korea?

• davidgod
      davidgod
      Bronze
      Next month maybe I will go to North Korea. I want to know whether I can play poker in North Korea? If it is possible, is it illegal for foreiner to play poker on internet in it? I do not wanted be put in jail for it.

Is there anyone who has been to North Korea. Can you tell me?
  • 25 replies
    • ksh198
      ksh198
      Bronze
      what the fuck do you think? you can't even go outside your hotel room alone. you think they allow you to gamble online? lol
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      I hope you mean south korea because really I don't even think they have electricity in most location...in north korea.
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      Dont worry about it, I am sure the prisons in North Korea are very nice.
    • chuongdk
      chuongdk
      Bronze
      how can you gamble without internet?
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      Dude, they don't have internet in North Korea.

(level?)
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      wtf are you doing in north korea??
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Gold
      What is North Korea?
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Bronze
      noone has returned from north korea alive. are u sure u want to do this??
    • Gaj
      Gaj
      Bronze
      You'll be fine, judging by the pics and wiki its worth a visit (if you've been everywhere else already).. But dont expect things like internet, cars, shops etc.. They are not even allowed to ride a bike, coz in the parameter they can move, the distance is not so great you would need a bike, this is how it is :)

Oh and dont bring and drugs or alcohol in that case youll be death sentenced..
    • harleytopper
      harleytopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gaj
      Oh and dont bring and drugs or alcohol in that case youll be death sentenced..
      Sounds like nice country with nice people :)
    • redindian77
      redindian77
      Bronze
      I think you'd be too preoccupied with watching your back to enjoy a game of poker, even if you could find an internet connection somewhere (which would be highly unlikely)
    • One12ver
      One12ver
      Bronze
      If you need to ask this then you should not be going. :f_mad:
      Also why do you want to go?
    • davidgod
      davidgod
      Bronze
      Coz I am currently applying traveling visa to there. A friend told me North Korea is quite different to any other country in the world.

I would like to travel there and experience their culture.
      And everyone say North Korean girls are beautiful :D

Man doesn't anyone here who is interested in this country? I mean it is unique in the world. And it is much safer than some people who travel to Iraq or Afghanistan, at least you won't be killed by bomb
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Bronze
      Originally posted by davidgod
      Coz I am currently applying traveling visa to there. A friend told me North Korea is quite different to any other country in the world.

I would like to travel there and experience their culture.
      And everyone say North Korean girls are beautiful :D

Man doesn't anyone here who is interested in this country? I mean it is unique in the world. And it is much safer than some people who travel to Iraq or Afghanistan, at least you won't be killed by bomb
      if you bone a north korean girl outside marriage (possibly even inside marriage) you'll be death sentenced.
    • VheroM
      VheroM
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa
      if you bone a north korean girl outside marriage (possibly even inside marriage) you'll be death sentenced.
      Where do all the little Kim-Jong's then spawn?
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      North Korea is a global hoax. It does not exist.
    • One12ver
      One12ver
      Bronze
      Man doesn't anyone here who is interested in this country? I mean it is unique in the world

Interested yes, but I prefer to wait till communism is done there and the people are free then go now and see a country of good people suffering at the hands and policies of a few "knuckle" heads.
    • davidgod
      davidgod
      Bronze
      Originally posted by One12ver
      Man doesn't anyone here who is interested in this country? I mean it is unique in the world

Interested yes, but I prefer to wait till communism is done there and the people are free then go now and see a country of good people suffering at the hands and policies of a few "knuckle" heads.
      It is unique because they claim that they are the last communist country in the world. If the communism is over it will become normal country, and maybe much dangerous to visit than now, take a example of Iraq. Sadam Housein(don't know how to spell it) died and Iraq became chaos.

And what is more sometimes we received propaganda in our country. I have talked with some north korean people and found out they love KING ciangrui(do not know how to spell it), and they are loyal to their government. So if their people do not think they are suffering in theri country, so I am OK with it

And also some of my friends said the local government are friendly to the visitor if you follow their rule.

But anyway I will go there and check it out. Hopefully I will be back. :D
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      what about Belarus?

Originally posted by davidgod
      So if their people do not think they are suffering in theri country, so I am OK with it

i'm guessing the people you talked to weren't among the millions who died of famine

gtfo