A pointless thread of my thoughts on varriance...

• PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Varriance is retarded.

Happy christmas = kerching ker ching kerching!

Happy new year = FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

Last year i had a good december and bad january aswell :(

I got up at 6am this moarning because im determined to play through this bad patch today. Hello 14 hours of poker =) I have a female friend in america who iv arranged to stay with for 3 months in the summer so i have been pritty motivated with my grinding. Unfortunatley varriance has other plans and wants to test me eairly. I know its gunna pass so all i can do ois objectivley identiffy whats important and not get side tracked.

Anyway as said in the title this is just a pointless thread with no meaning other than to get me laughing and feel goooooooooooooodddd :tongue: Also writing what im thinking down helps.

I've moved down a limit despite still been bankrolled fine for the higher limit, once the confidence has been built up again and i get back to back winning days ill move back up :] Getting my gold status back again will obvs take abit longer but oh well.
  • 1 reply
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PocketAcesJohn
      Varriance is retarded.
      No. It's the reason why retards keep donating buyins to me.

Originally posted by PocketAcesJohn
      Anyway as said in the title this is just a pointless thread with no meaning other than to get me laughing and feel goooooooooooooodddd
      Does it help?