Strategy/Party points and bonus

• JackxxRatt
      JackxxRatt
      Bronze
      First of all I'd like to say a big thank you to the poker strategy team for the free gift of 50$, thank you :D

Just checking my strategy points and a little disappointed to see I only have 46 points as of 1st of August, I presume this information was collected before the 1st as I had over 100 party points.

Also, when I finally reach the number of party points needed to clear the bonus, will my party points total go back to zero and if so, how does that affect my strategy points count?
  • 11 replies
    • Ovindahl
      Ovindahl
      Bronze
      Same here, I have more then 150 PP, but only 85 strategypoints =S
    • mchaggis
      mchaggis
      Bronze
      points won't clear, last 4 weeks count
      however, only "real" points count, multiplier points don't, so when you're over 150pp only 1/2 of the points will count
    • JackxxRatt
      JackxxRatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mchaggis
      however, only "real" points count, multiplier points don't, so when you're over 150pp only 1/2 of the points will count
      What I meant was eg my current tally is now 46 sp, if by some miracle I clear the party bonus before ps checks the pointage again, if my party points go from the bonus requirement back down to zero, will those points still get registered as strategy points?

I guess the multiplier points you talk about are when you go from jack to queen status?. It shouldnt make any difference as PS upped the amount of points needed to allow for this and 1pp still equals 1sp or have I misunderstood something on another thread?.
    • Ovindahl
      Ovindahl
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mchaggis
      Yes, but as I have over 150 points, I'm far above the requirements for silver status (100 points). And the frontpage tells me I only have 85 points.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      I try to answwer all your questions. :)

1) Strategy Points = raw Partypoints. (Without the Queen+ multiplier)

2) You can do whatevery you want with your Partypoints. It won't affect your Stratgypoints at all. All raw Partypoints count. (it doesn't matter if you redeemed them for money or tourney buyins)

3) Your Pokerstrategy status is calculated by the raw Partypoints you made in the last 4 weeks.

4) If you think there is a mistake. For example you have 100 raw Partypoints by 1st August and the Pokerstratgy status is updated up to the 1st August as well and there it says you only have 75 them please contect our support. There could be a mistake within our point lists.
      But please check that the Pokerstratgy status is really the 1st August and that you only counted the raw Partypoints from the last 4 weeks.

5) Currently the Pokerstratgy Partypoker point status is the 21. of July and not 1st August yet.

If you have further questions or if I explained something to unclear please let me now. :)
    • JackxxRatt
      JackxxRatt
      Bronze
      Thanks for your reply CiRith but there's definately something wrong with your system regarding number 5 of your reply.

Although it does say as of 21st July now as opposed to the 1st of August which it did read earlier, please bear in mind I never actually registered until the 18th of July and by the time I done the 24 hour wait, passed the quiz, waited for PP to sort their deposit/transfer issues followed by a further couple days delay through a fault of my own, I never actually started playing at Party until the 27th so impossible I'd have 46 sp's up until the 21st :D

Can you tell me when the next update will be please?
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hmm lol that's weird.

I do not have more informations so only Pushkin or our support can help you now. :/
      Unfortunatly the ticcket system doesnm't work at the moment but as soon as it works again you should ask about the problem. (If not Pushkin can help you earlier.)

Maybe just the the 46sp are shown wrong. :D

Next update should be on monday as far as I know.
    • Werdna
      Werdna
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JackxxRatt
      Thanks for your reply CiRith but there's definately something wrong with your system regarding number 5 of your reply.

Although it does say as of 21st July now as opposed to the 1st of August which it did read earlier, please bear in mind I never actually registered until the 18th of July and by the time I done the 24 hour wait, passed the quiz, waited for PP to sort their deposit/transfer issues followed by a further couple days delay through a fault of my own, I never actually started playing at Party until the 27th so impossible I'd have 46 sp's up until the 21st :D

Can you tell me when the next update will be please?

I have a similiar "issue"

I have 19 SP and I don't think I was even registered on the 21st of July...now I have over 50 SP so the system is probably calculating the points from a date between the July 21 and Aug 1
    • Vesolc
      Vesolc
      Bronze
      By my calculations the status is on 29/07 and not on 01/08....and the update date miraculously disappeared :)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi guys!

If you are sure that your points are wrong, please make screenshots of your points statements and send them to our support-team.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • JackxxRatt
      JackxxRatt
      Bronze
      I'm not necessarily saying my points total is wrong as that would depend on the date the points count was collected from PP. One poster here alludes to an update on the 29th of July which would make my sp's correct :D However I will suggest that there might be a bug in your system that needs addressing?, the update date is definately wrong!