still waiting

• KubaBrabec
      KubaBrabec
      Bronze
      Yo guys. It seems I am waiting now from like 19 december or something like that. After I registered ID check was requested,

sent my ID to PokerStrategy, no response, sent my ID even to PokerStars and they verified and told that my account is ready to receive a bonus and eligible for all the transfers etc.

Few days ago some supporter here wrote me that I may be asked for address and phone verification. I explained and told everything and after that he told me that they just verified my account. Nothing more.. day after that I asked what is wrong if they verified and he said it's still verifying and that I still have to wait due to holiday season. But I am waiting for like 14 days now. Its more than 96 working hours even if I count all the holidays.

I am kinda surprised how this all went. Yeah, the answers were like within few minutes, that is cool, but very confusing etc.

Will I ever get my bonus?

EDIT: And yes, I am bronze, that means I played some cash games as I won a freeroll. Is that a problem? If yes, it should be written somewhere with very big letters. And I see a difference between depositing (then I won't get a bonus) and winning the money from freerolls since this takes so long.
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi KubaBrabec,

Nope being bronze & playing freerolls/cash tables won't affect your starting capital at all.

As advised, please be patient a while longer. A lot of the support staff have quite rightly also wanted to spend the holiday season with their family & friends and so there will be a limited resource available until this/next week.

In the meantime, take full advantage of your Bronze status and review the many strategy guides, media & coaching sessions available to you.

Best regards,

Bart
    • KubaBrabec
      KubaBrabec
      Bronze
      I know, that I have to wait over holiday season, and I of course want them to be with family during this time, I am just overall saying that it takes more than 14 days already and I received few answers that weren't clear..

I will wait without any problems anyway, just stating some facts, i am not mad ;)
    • MAYBACH123
      MAYBACH123
      Bronze
      It's been almost 2 weeks since I last sent my ID verification also. I just sent a ticket to customer support but I should have just hit the forums first because my question was basically answered here. Anyway, KubaBrabec I will update in this page when I receive my starting capital. Maybe you could too?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Cheers guys,

Forgot to mention earlier.... please keep an eye on your emails and support tickets, support will contact you via these should they still have any queries or need any additional infomation.

Sorry for the wait, we do appreciate your patience and it's good to see you join our friendly community. ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • KubaBrabec
      KubaBrabec
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Cheers guys,

Forgot to mention earlier.... please keep an eye on your emails and support tickets, support will contact you via these should they still have any queries or need any additional infomation.

Sorry for the wait, we do appreciate your patience and it's good to see you join our friendly community. ;)

Best regards,

Bart

As I said I have no problem waiting, just was pointing on some stuff ;-).

Checkin e-mail and tickets every hour if anything new.

Thx Moderators, u are good :)