This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Introduction of Roachor

• Roachor
      Roachor
      Bronze
      Hi all,

Found this site yesterday, done the quiz 3/4 times and than finally passed it !

Ive been playing poker for a while now, but with periods of quitting, mostly played on partypoker, have a real pay account there (started with about 15 dollar on sunday), i rlly like SNG's but its hard, hence i lost around 14 dollar in a few days, been playing cashgames now (0.02 bb) and up to 3.80 Dollar now.

I found this site on my quest for information, ive learned more this past week reading websites like this 1 and starting to understand the true concept of poker (not just playing what hands you have) than i did in the last 2 years of playing.

I used the 50 dollar bonus to create an PokerStars account waiting for that.

ATM im a fish poker player, dont rlly understand how to calculate ODDS etc etc but hopefully will understand it quickly (altough its hard !) and move up to be a medium player soon !

I guess my "gameplan" is to play cashgames and try to calculate odds and when i finally "mastered" that move up to SNG's and do some grinding (i hope i ever get that good)

I installed the programs from the website (but they are german ??? ) are there any english version available ???

Regards,

Roachor
  • 1 reply