Starting capital

• Philop25
      Philop25
      Basic
      When i log in to this page i can read this:

Congratulations - the $50 are yours.
      After a quick check by our customer support, you'll receive your $50 on your poker account. Depending on the poker room, the transfer could take up to 2 working days.

Please check your email

Please check your email from time to time, as we may be requesting you for an ID Check which allows you to verify your registration details.

Additionally, if there are any issues with the transfer of your funds due to, e.g. your having entered your poker account username with a typo, we will inform you immediately, via email.

Does it mean that my starting capital is on the way??? I sent required documents like 2 weeks ago, but there is written that they will send me e-mail to verify my registration....i am little confused cause i have sent this documents few weeks ago
  • 1 reply
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey Philop25,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community.

It looks like yes, your starting capital would be in the process in going to your account.
      But as the email states, please keep an eye on your email and the "Help" section of our site to see if you haven't received a ticket from our support team.

Regards,

Kyle.