$6.44
      SB:
      $1.95
      BB:
      $5.07
      MP3:
      $6.93

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q, A.
      MP3 raises to $0.17, Hero raises to $0.50, 3 folds, MP3 calls $0.33.

Flop: ($1.07) K, 6, 9 (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero bets $0.20, MP3 calls $0.20.

Turn: ($1.47) A (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero bets $1.47, MP3 calls $1.47.

River: ($4.41) 5 (2 players)
      MP3 bets $4.76(All-In), Hero folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $4.41.
  • 2 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Unless MP3 is bad i wouldn't 3bet AQo there but i'm assuming you have your reasons.

If you don't feel like betting the flop check behind, but don't make that 1/5 c-bet with air, it's just useless. Fire out at least a healthy 3/5 pot bet if you want to.

We're definitely betting the turn, i probably wouldn't quite pot it but it's fine.

On the river 87 got there, so did any flushdraw. Having no idea how that guy plays it's hard for me to quantify exactly how often he has those after calling a 3-bet out of position. It's possible he shows up with some busted nonsense hands like clubs because of your weak flop bet and decided to bluff with them, otherwise he'd have to turn a made hand that we beat into a bluff. And people usually don't on such rivers, willingly or unwillingly. So i'm folding barring further reads.

Hope it helps.
    • SilentSteve
      SilentSteve
      Bronze
      Thanks for the advice, definitely need to do stronger c-bets. 87 wasnt in his range as he was playing but suited broadways would of been. Hadnt seen him showdown with air in 55 hands so I gave him credit for the flush at least. However its likely I folded to some sort of mid pocket pair.