Looking for stars script to auto sitout next blind when I'm >27bb

• 3 replies
    • Skraggy
      Skraggy
      Bronze
      Taken from PokerStars - Third Party Tools and Services FAQ :

"Macros and Hotkey programs that don't have any bearing on gameplay logic. For example, you can use AutoHotKey, MacroExpress or AutoIt3 to make it such that you 'bet the pot' when you press the 'P' key, but you cannot use these or other utilities to create an autofolder that folds poor starting hands, or that automates advice or actions from any other program. "

If you're not talking about Stars(sorry I thought you were) then it MIGHT be allowed(tho I doubt it) ^^
    • andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze
      How about getting you out of sitting out? This would really be helpful.
    • Genetals
      Genetals
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Skraggy
      Taken from PokerStars - Third Party Tools and Services FAQ :

"Macros and Hotkey programs that don't have any bearing on gameplay logic. For example, you can use AutoHotKey, MacroExpress or AutoIt3 to make it such that you 'bet the pot' when you press the 'P' key, but you cannot use these or other utilities to create an autofolder that folds poor starting hands, or that automates advice or actions from any other program. "

If you're not talking about Stars(sorry I thought you were) then it MIGHT be allowed(tho I doubt it) ^^
      Tableninja automates such actions like press time bank or never sit out, and that's allowed by stars, so i doubt that such a script that he wanted would be prohibitted.