Starting capital

• bemsas
      Hello, I didin't get my starting capital so far. I send ID, everything was fine, and about four days ago I got ant email from Pokerstrategy ant they said: "In order to finish your registration we need your complete international
      phone number and address to include them in our database." I already send it twice but still no answer.
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      Hi bemsas & welcome to PokerStrategy,

Please bear with the support team a short while longer, they have been on reduced numbers over the Christmas & New Year break and will be working hard over the next couple of days to catch up with all new applications/tickets/documents etc.

You should receive an email soon confirming the status of your starting capital.

We appreciate your patience and look forward to seeing you active in the forums in due course.

Best regards & good luck,

• isamaksab

I Passed the Quiz in mid December, but haven't got any email whatsoever.
      Where did I go wrong?

Congratulations - the $50 are yours.

After a quick check by our customer support, you'll receive your $50 on your poker account. Depending on the poker room, the transfer could take up to 2 working days.

Please check your email

Please check your email from time to time, as we may be requesting you for an ID Check which allows you to verify your registration details.

Additionally, if there are any issues with the transfer of your funds due to, e.g. your having entered your poker account username with a typo, we will inform you immediately, via email.
    • EagleStar88
      Hi isamaksab,

Whilst the support team have been extremely busy as I indicated above, this seems to be a lot longer that usual. I'm guessing there is a problem with your application or maybe support are waiting for additional documentation or information from you.

Please contact them via the ticketing system to see what the current status of your application is:

Best regards,