!!!!Someone stole my money from bank account via Full tilt

• Mudrinjo
      Mudrinjo
      Bronze
      What to do? I entered my bank acoount and saw that someone stole money from it with two transactions. today that I didnt made.

What to do?

Im so angry. I login to full tilt and checked my transaction history and theres nothing about that two transfers.
  • 18 replies
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Contact support.
    • ChoChikun
      ChoChikun
      Bronze
      Koja je banka? Najprije pričati s bankom, te saznati o čemu se točno radi, te što se može napraviti. Siguran si da ima veze s Full Tiltom? Može biti i nešto nevezano za poker gdje banka pokriva štetu.

Kad nešto saznaš javi tu što je bilo, da se i nama ne dogodi nešto slično.
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      when u make a deposit it can take the money 3 times and pay them back 2 times. dunno why that is, but probably what happened
    • Mudrinjo
      Mudrinjo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa
      when u make a deposit it can take the money 3 times and pay them back 2 times. dunno why that is, but probably what happened
      Hope so. I blocked my bank card, just to be sure.
    • Mudrinjo
      Mudrinjo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ChoChikun
      Koja je banka? Najprije pričati s bankom, te saznati o čemu se točno radi, te što se može napraviti. Siguran si da ima veze s Full Tiltom? Može biti i nešto nevezano za poker gdje banka pokriva štetu.

Kad nešto saznaš javi tu što je bilo, da se i nama ne dogodi nešto slično.
      Javit ću. Nemaš frke
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Guys,

If you could talk solely in English please, it makes moderating sooooo much easier :D

With the exception of the International meeting place board, where native languages are allowed, all non-English language content is removed from the forums.

I do however appreciate you trying to help each other out ;)

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

Best regards,

Bart

@Mudrinjo, hope you get it sorted out quickly. Full Tilt support are usually very good/quick at this sort of thing.
    • Mudrinjo
      Mudrinjo
      Bronze
      Still nothing.

They sended me mail that they are working on it and thats it.
    • fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      wow this is sucks for u. gl fixing it
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Mudrinjo
      Still nothing.

They sended me mail that they are working on it and thats it.
      Koja banka? (which bank?- for eng) hahaha
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      somehow i think this is not very possible, i mean how are they going to do it?

they can only take the money from your b acc and transfer it to your ftp account. once in your ftp account the money is tracked if it goes to a different place.

so someone either logged in, made a deposit and played with your money or it is ftp's billing system like ihufa said?

lets see what happens, be brave! :)
    • TheLastNail
      TheLastNail
      Black
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Guys,

If you could talk solely in English please, it makes moderating sooooo much easier :D

With the exception of the International meeting place board, where native languages are allowed, all non-English language content is removed from the forums.

Best regards,

Bart

@Mudrinjo, hope you get it sorted out quickly. Full Tilt support are usually very good/quick at this sort of thing.

i fell in :heart: with your style Bart ;)
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      Originally posted by TheLastNail
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Guys,

Best regards,

Bart

i fell in :heart: with your style Bart ;)
      εχει δικιο
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      :D

First time anyone actually told me I got style, no seriously it is, sad but true.

Do the BartMan ;)

Best regards,

Stylish Bart
      - It's official, TLN said so :f_cool:
    • arisko
      arisko
      Bronze
      Do you have a registered credit card wih FTP so that you can make single-click deposits without even needing the credit card number?

For someone to take your money they will have needed CVC number and access to your full tilt account. And it would be pretty stupid to deposit money and play with it since they can't withdraw it to their own account.

I hope it's just some kind of mistake from full tilt and that you will see the money again.

Good luck
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      If it turns out to be FT's fault, ask for some compensation for the inconvince :s_biggrin:
    • kubernetes
      kubernetes
      Bronze
      how do you even know it was throught Full Tilt?
    • Reanimater
      Reanimater
      Bronze
      taken or cashed in? usually two DEPOSITS are made for bank account verifications i(that's money given by full tilt to you).

any possible over-charges will be returned to you and you should try getting an extra bonus!
    • Mudrinjo
      Mudrinjo
      Bronze
      Well, it wasnt deposited from my Full tilt account, but my bank account says that money is withdrawn from full tilt (you know by yourself that only FULLTILT is written on you bank listings, not account that was sent in)