Having bad mindset

• Huseens
      Huseens
      Bronze
      How to improve my mindset? I am really desperate. I just cant have a winning day in poker for some weeks. I am breakeven for last 5k hands and EV line keeps going away. I just need to write some whine post about this - I thought I will never do this. I am bubbling a lot too. Cant win coinflips and those times when i am dominating. It's really hard to be poker player. need some motivation. I was trying all kinds of poker - SNG,MTT,NL SH, FR. I dont even know which I enjoy the most. So heres my breakeven graph for last 5k hands. I was running like god but then just BOOM you start to lose. Today I start a session like 5,5$ up, BOOM BOOM you lose all you've won for the day. I should try some sweat sessions but my english is not decent imo. Thinking a lot about withdrawing or some BOOM challenge. I know I can do it! But dunno why I am not doing it.
      [x] Whined
  • 2 replies
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Hey bro!
      Looks like me and you are in the same pot at the moment :)
      Just worte a post about running extremely bad.
      So bad, that I am thinking its time for retirement-despite the fact that I enjoy playing poker.
      What I think is that, you and me both, need some time to cool off.
      Maybe go skiing or doing something esle, besides poker, so all bed chemistry goes out our brains.
      Its very hard to find confidence and play aggressive when you are under TILT, and my guess is that you too know that:)

Just do as I will, take 2days of poker and see what will happen.

Hope I calmed you for a bit.

Good luck

Cheers
    • Huseens
      Huseens
      Bronze
      I was not tilting at all, but then! When you start your session with aces cracked and being a bubble boy a lot I start. I guess I will take some time free. I will analyze my game like never! I hope you get better too. :)