does not work with my luck

• direbus
      i give up with this stupid SSS

followed to letter and lost every single all in bet

lost with AA KK x 4 etc etc

Every single all in bet has gone against me, Every time it goes to the flop callers win. I have lost AA to A2. That sums it up.

I have never lost so consistantly as following this.

I win lots of blinds but as soon as I see a flop I am dead.

QQ there is always an ace or kings on flop

Its also boring as hell, just sitting there folding folding etc.
  • 3 replies
    • amplifyd
      Stop playing SSS then if you cant handle it.
    • antonin87
      if works fine for..finally moved to NL10 end today in 6k hands managed to get nic profit of 23BB/100..
      only playing SSS so far, its easy, you have to made notes and reads on your opponents as well, when i know im against regular player and didnt hit i just give up my bluff and i do not go broke for example when there is overcard on board.
      i know it can be frustrating sometimes when your AK gets busted on low pairs, or find that my pocket 10 10 or JJ are not better..but what can you do..
      if you dont like this strategy and cant handle your mind move to diffent type of the game..i like playing MTTs but they can take a long time..
      anyway just dont give up, if you are hard worker it will change in some point
      good luck man :s_cool:
    • makrelion
      Well, I've been playing SSS lately too and I know how you feel, when your AA lose to some kind random hands (for example, today my AA lost to 9h9s, when my oponent hit a flush on the river). However, I've been building my bankroll pretty nicely, despite some unlucky hands.

It just happens, that sometimes you're out of luck. When that happens, I always take a break and think over my played hands and try to figure out if it was just a bad luck or my mistakes. After that, everything goes fine.

If you are bored, you can always open an additional table.

So don't give up easily, think over your play, relax and try again. Sooner or later you will win.