Any Pokerstars SNG players ?

• nibbana
      nibbana
      Bronze
      Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has invested any time looking into which size SNG's are the "best" points wise for the Battle of the Planets leaderboard. At first glance I figured the 27-man as they have the most points on offer but having played an even amount of 27's and 18's it seems that i'm doing much better from the latter.

How has everybody else fared ?

If this topic had been covered I apologise in advance, I did search the forums before I posted...
  • 7 replies
    • luckysim1
      luckysim1
      Bronze
      I ended up 3 place on High orbit in the lowest limits, where i got a money prize, and actually managed to win first table at the shootout tourney getting me an extra 200 dollars. Got sucked out QQ vs TT on second table.
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      afaik the consencus is that 18-mans are the best for the leaderboards, slightly better then 27's because traffic is higher and you can put in more volume.

But imo you should not be concerned about the BOP leaderboards, just play the game your best at :)
    • LgWz
      LgWz
      Black
      Yea 18man are good for it. It's also easier if you play regular speed, but your $/h will drop, so it's probably not worth it. It's not like it's impossible to make top 10 scores playing 9man turbos, but it's quite hard.
    • nibbana
      nibbana
      Bronze
      I've made the high orbit leaderboard a couple of times playing purely 9-man but only placed 30-50. This week I really focused on the 18-man tourneys and think this might turn out to be my regular game. My ROI has gone up, though naturally I'll need a larger sample size to judge better.

luckysim1 - when you made 3rd on the leaderboard what size tournys were you playing ?
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      I have won the high leaderboard once and been 3rd once with 9-mans only, that's the only times I have made the leaderboard though.
    • AugustusCaesar
      AugustusCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nibbana
      Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has invested any time looking into which size SNG's are the "best" points wise for the Battle of the Planets leaderboard. At first glance I figured the 27-man as they have the most points on offer but having played an even amount of 27's and 18's it seems that i'm doing much better from the latter.

How has everybody else fared ?

If this topic had been covered I apologise in advance, I did search the forums before I posted...
      Dont think like that .. You need to run like god to take place in the BOP ..
    • luckysim1
      luckysim1
      Bronze
      I was playing 9 mans 1 dollars only