I want to try my luck

• karmolll
      hi i want to asck if there is any kind of institution that judges hand histories in order to determine if a poker softwere is randomly generating the cards or not , and what do i need for that ??
      i have about 90k hands played at nl20 nl25 nl50 and nl100 and i m realy sure there s something wrong happening there because I m at 5k under ev over this sample size . I m preety sure i won t get any credit because this is a very rich industry but at least i want to see what they have to say about this .
      any detail is wellcome.

Thx in advance
  • 4 replies
    • ZhiCheng
      I m sorry bro, but I guess you d need way larger HH to be able to prove something and succeed (If u rly could prove it and If u will take it to court later)
      Am talking now in Milions.. I guess.. Mayebe even that cannot prove anything (Ofc if it isnt super sick..).. but even then. heh..

Some1 once said one very interesting thing..
      If u ll create a machine, that will flip coins 1milion times.. you ll most prolly get close to number 50:50..
      But what about if u ll create milion of these machines ?
      U ll prolly get to number of 50:50 head vs tails in total..
      But there is big chance that there will be some huge deviance from EV at some machines.. f.e. one could have 70:30 n another two 40:60 ..
      /I saw it writen somewhere in forums, I dont want to get credit for some1's great idea/

So to sum it up.. I honestly dont think You could ever prove anything to them..
      So, its better just to believe that its all game of randomness and in this period of time you were on the uglier side of it..

• lennonac
      all big sites are independantly checked for fairness, check your sites website
    • karmolll
      .... the fact is that i m not losing overall but for me it s oubvious how a hand is related with another how a session is related to the previous one and how they keep u there just to produce rake in the long run and also keep the fishes happy by not losing their money ... and there are lots of things that can t be randomly happening in a poker game like staking a fish and next hand geting kkvs Aa vs the same guy or things like moving up the limits when u can t win 5 pots in a 500 hands session and whenever u go back to the smaler limit u 'randomly' start to get good hands and win again ultil u try to raise the limits when u randomly get a bad shape ...
      i had my KK Aks Aqs losing money over 25k sample size 130sample for KK
      while i managed to win with hands like 56 77 T7 ..even 82off ... just to stay in the game and produce rake . but it s hilarious how after a 2 hours of a good session when u manage to meke some profit it is cutted down in 10 20 hands just to bring u back from where u started

So if u re saying that they are theyr own judges for these kinnd of things i m sure that not even God can prove anything but i ll try just to see what they have to say about that
    • skateblind
      I have always heard about how poker sites do fishy things to keep the bad players going for longer, usually it is just someone being a sore loser and going on tilt. That was until I switched poker sites, I moved from PokerStars to Titan Poker and since then the hands have been very normal.

At titan poker you don't get big pocket pairs constantly and it is very rare to see AA against KK or something similar, which is something I saw countless times at PokerStars. Titan Poker is the only site where I have managed to make a profit, admittantly I do go on a downswing, but I always come back up and I believe this is because I play average poker.

Maybe it is different when you play high stakes, but at the low levels, the cards dealt at PS are very unusual. It might happen at other sites as well, but PS seemed to stick out to me. I know there are fairness checks, but I don't know how they work or how often they are done. Maybe the algorithim they use is fair, but something strange is certainly happening.