is holdem manager legal?

• DonCareless
      DonCareless
      Basic
      hello i saw a thread about a program named holdem manager i wonder if its
      legal?

and if it is i got another one :f_grin: whoud you say its safe to download it and
      enter the password/login/platform to i can connect? you got it urself or something alike?

my last one is :) choud anyone tell me how i find out wich IP and port i shoud write in? :f_biggrin:
  • 9 replies
    • DonCareless
      DonCareless
      Basic
      come on pls ..

when i open holdem manger it wants port and ip .. where do i find that?
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      Holdem Manager is perfectly legal and allowed by all poker sites - you just cant use onscreen stats at Cake poker. Most players use it or something similar.

As for your second question, when you install HEM it should automatically install itself in the correct port etc. If you have any trouble go to the Holdem Manager website and ask somebody on the forum - they have an excellent support team and will be able to give you all the information you need.
    • Bierbaer
      Bierbaer
      Bronze
      Hi,

I guess you refer to some SQL data.

Maybe you haven't installed it yet? If so there's a link somewhere on holdemmanager.net where you can look up how to install HM properly.
      On this page there's a link to a PostgreSQL-downloadsite and an explanation how to install it.

After you did so HM should recognize the port and the IP itself (leave all the settings in the SQL installation as default).

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
      Bierbaer
    • DonCareless
      DonCareless
      Basic
      thanks for the replys i forgot about this thread..

i still havent got it to work.. i just threw it into some folder i never open..
      maby this is one of my many faults :s_biggrin: :s_mad: if every1 use it..
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      If you play on platform where Elephant work i suggest you to try that. Its free and i think its great.

I play on Pacific and Elephant does not support it yet. SO i use HEM.

Try elephant also becouse PS customer service is just brilliant. I have great experiences with them. U may also then import your hands on PS form with all data of your opponents included and evaluating your hands will be very succesfull by PS great profesional judges.
    • fulja
      fulja
      Bronze
      Hi...its pretty easy to install it. You have a step by step guide online on their website. Check these links out, hope it will help you.

PostgreSQL Installation Guide

Hold'em Manager Installation Guide
    • DonCareless
      DonCareless
      Basic
      choud any1 maby tell me a other program i choud try then holdem manager with a trail ? whoud be nice if it dont cost a billion aswell if i decide to buy it :)
    • taifoon
      taifoon
      Bronze
      Strategy--> Poker tools --> Elephant :) free pokerstrategy tool.

Also poker tracer 3 ,but it cost or ~60 days trail.
    • DonCareless
      DonCareless
      Basic
      and maby someone know where i can download a screeen recorder? so i can rewieve my game (thats free) :) cheers thanks if you read this