Help! Esp. Moderators etc

• grandmaster82
      grandmaster82
      Bronze
      I passed the quiz last night, and I see that there is a live coaching session this evening (GMT): "Fixed Limit - Full Ring Starter Coaching". However, I am not a bronze member yet...my $50 has not come through (I know its a 48 hour wait).

For this reason, is there any way I can be given temporary bronze status and/or allowed to view/partake in the coaching session??
  • 3 replies
    • Berliner1982
      Berliner1982
      Bronze
      If I´m not wrong you can join the Bronze Server without being a registered member on the TeamSpeak Server (your Account Data for the TS should be send to you in a while if not already happened ... if so use your given TS-ID and Password to log on).

So I´m looking forward to see you tonight - I´m the coach of that coaching by the way. ;) And the Coaching will start at 8 pm GMT+1 or 7 pm GMT. ;)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi grandmaster82!

Congratulations for passing the quiz! You don't need Bronze status to participate in this coaching. Have fun!

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • grandmaster82
      grandmaster82
      Bronze
      Hey guys, thanks for the welcome! Unfortunately, the girlfriend was moaning at me to take her out so I had to miss the session...hopefully I catch the next one!! :D