anyone plays nl50 here? (888)

• Janosikgdy
      Janosikgdy
      Bronze
      I am considering moving from Everest to 888 to clear bonus.
      I play nl50sh, 2-3 tables (no multitabling).
      And I wonder if I find here a lot of action. Does room is more like evp with a lots of calling stations and weak tags (no real tags), or more just like ipoker (just nits)???

How many hands at nl50 sh should I play to cleary whole deposit?

Thank you for help!
  • 6 replies
    • qakaripodon
      qakaripodon
      Bronze
      Sup,

My advice would be to go there because there are many many gamblers willing to play for stacks with anything...tags cover the 2% of all the players ive seen in 888...and the rest is filled with "just having fun" , "i will call you down" type of players,
      The average pot size and average plr/flop exceeds any poker room.
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      u are not going to Pacific for bonus or VIP system but fgor fishies, bonus isnt that awesoem as that of Everest but at least YOU can get isnta 100bucks which is nice
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Bronze
      How's the traffic there ? nl25 - nl50 ?
      Is it possible to play 10 tables in any time of a day ?

im thinking about moving there .. from everest as well.. I guess it ll take me 2 more weeks to clear tha bonus..
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      which is better? bodog or 888?
      i hear there all full of fishes, the only difference is that 888 is tracked by PS.
    • Janosikgdy
      Janosikgdy
      Bronze
      Great thank you for info!! :D
      One moe question, for example if I won't be satisfied with 888, can I withdraw my bankroll as soon as I make a deposit (without clearing a bonus), or it maybe illegal action to deposit and withdraw in a row??
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      U should be able to withdraw ur bankrol as soon as u can, but it takes llonger than on other sites
      and u won be able to withdraw that instatn bonus , u have to clear that first

GooRuyKong: U will Surely not be able to 10 table there , firstly, maximum tables for cash games is 8(u can open another 8 torunaments if u want though) secondly, traffic is low on FR, SH is really good there , but FR u cant multitable really well even if u combine NL20,30,50 there , there i s usually 6tables of NL20, 2-3 of NL30 and 2-3 of NL50 maybe little more

So move to SH as I told u :)