Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      MP1:
      $22,74
      Hero:
      $5,20

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:club: , A:diamond: . MP1 posts a blind of $0,10.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0,36, 2 folds, MP1 calls $0,26.

Flop: ($0,77) J:diamond: , Q:spade: , 9:diamond: (2 players)
      MP1 bets $0,32, Hero raises to $1,29, MP1 calls $0,97.

Turn: ($3,35) T:spade: (2 players)
      MP1 bets $1,50, Hero folds, MP1 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $3,35
      I think easy fold..who ya all think?
  • 4 replies
    • fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      4to a str8 so yup
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Hi,
      Hero: $5,20

What strategy is here? midstack? :D
      Prelop: ok
      Flop: imho raise size is not very good here,shoud be pot size raise ~1.77 and you can even shove here considering that ofter that raise you will be pot committed. ?(
      There are many combos of draws,also many combos of 2pair hands ,you can still be in front but opp can have good equity to call.
      Turn:most of the time you are beat here-many 2pair hands,completed draws,draws with good equity.... one overpair hand usually is not good.But sometimes vs opp with big AF (Aq) you can see some strange hands,need reads to call.Easy fold with full stack,but I doubt is it good to fold overpair with so low SPR?? in the end pot odds can be ~2.45:1 when he calls so you need to win 28-30% of the time.
      :f_confused: :f_confused: :f_confused:
      Need help :f_cry:
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by dallievas
      Hi,
      Hero: $5,20

What strategy is here? midstack? :D
      Prelop: ok
      Flop: imho raise size is not very good here,shoud be pot size raise ~1.77 and you can even shove here considering that ofter that raise you will be pot committed. ?(
      There are many combos of draws,also many combos of 2pair hands ,you can still be in front but opp can have good equity to call.
      Turn:most of the time you are beat here-many 2pair hands,completed draws,draws with good equity.... one overpair hand usually is not good.But sometimes vs opp with big AF (Aq) you can see some strange hands,need reads to call.Easy fold with full stack,but I doubt is it good to fold overpair with so low SPR?? in the end pot odds can be ~2.45:1 when he calls so you need to win 28-30% of the time.
      :f_confused: :f_confused: :f_confused:
      Need help :f_cry:
      Play with 100bb minimum, how sad is it to get dealt AA and only be able to win 50bb instead of twice that?

I agree on the flop raise size, pump it up it's one of the scariest textures out there. On the turn it's a close with a potsize bet left because these players do weird stuff, i'd probably muck it as well but i don't hate a shove for whatever's left.

Hope it helps.
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      as for not full stacks i just like to play with 5$ (50BI) while my bankroll ain't filled with enough of money! I have no problem folding monsters or sets since i feel i have lost! But i really find my style of play best with 50BI....altrough i used to play with BSS 100BI too! Thanks for reply :)