Question about pokerstrategy rakeback.

• annnDi
      annnDi
      Bronze
      Hello. I only have one question though.
      I once passed that test for 50$, got it and blew it of course on FullTilt. I am now considering making a deposit on FullTilt and playing there regularily but I don't remember if I signed through that affiliate for pokerstrategy rakeback.
      I was playing like 14 days ago when friend transferred me some cash and I got this E-mail. My ID on FT is AndiAndi46.

This is an automated message sent from Full Tilt Poker.

Affiliate Username: pokerstrategy52
      Player ID: AndiAndi46
      Date and Time: 2009-12-18 07:31:52
      Transfer Number: A2P65E1DA7AE
      Amount: 0.21

Is this rakeback or something else, because I would like to know If I will be getting rakeback through this site. Or is there any way if you guys could tell me if I am in your rakeback "system".
      I really appreciate your response. Thank you. :)
  • 8 replies
    • GunFlavoured
      GunFlavoured
      Bronze
      Yeah that looks like rakeback. If you recieved the $50 starting capital on FT then you will should get rakeback through PS.
    • Sczcepanik
      Sczcepanik
      Bronze
      Helo annnDi

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :f_p:

Yes, since you signed up to Full Tilt Poker using our promotional code, you have the right to receive 27% of rakeback!

You will receive it every Friday (usually), you can find some useful information through this link:

Rakeback FAQ (Look here first)

Cya
    • annnDi
      annnDi
      Bronze
      Cool, thanx for quick response. Is there any way that I will be able to see, how much rake will I receive, some sort of statistics?
      Thx!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi annnDi,

There's nowhere you can easily see how much rake/rakeback you have earned, it's usually best to just wait until the Friday and it will then be a nice bonus :)

software, like Elephant, Hodem Manager, PT3 etc provide an indication of gross rake, but this is before deductions and doesn't include sng's/tournaments etc. so isn't reliable.

Rakeback is all calculated and sent automatically, so just sit back and enjoy.

Best regards,

Bart
    • badpinguin
      badpinguin
      Bronze
      total you ftp strategypoints from tuesday till monday and take 13.5% of that. That's what you get the next friday
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by badpinguin
      total you ftp strategypoints from tuesday till monday and take 13.5% of that. That's what you get the next friday
      That's approximately your gross rake prior to deductions. Please also refer to the rakeback sticky for details of the deductions as rakeback is paid from Net Earned Rake (after deductions). ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • badpinguin
      badpinguin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Originally posted by badpinguin
      That's approximately your gross rake prior to deductions. Please also refer to the rakeback sticky for details of the deductions as rakeback is paid from Net Earned Rake (after deductions). ;)

Best regards,

Bart
      Yep, it will only be correct if you don't use ftp points for anything or buy into gtd tourneys that have an overlap, or ..

Bart :f_cool:
    • annnDi
      annnDi
      Bronze
      Thx a lot everyone for your answers. See you here or on tables @ FullTilt. :tongue: