Video section, next and previous

• badpinguin
      badpinguin
      Bronze
      When you read the strategy articles, there is always a link to the next article at the end. Would it be possible to have this for the videos as well? There is a few that are made up of several parts so it would be easier then going back to the main page.
      :f_biggrin:
  • 3 replies
    • OnkelHotte
      OnkelHotte
      Black
      But which on is the "next video"? :-)
      See, for strategy articles this "suggestion" is determined manually. That means that for videos an automated system has to be developed. I am not sure if this is easy to manage. But the idea is of course known.

Regards,
      Tobias
    • badpinguin
      badpinguin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by OnkelHotte
      See, for strategy articles this "suggestion" is determined manually. That means that for videos an automated system has to be developed. I am not sure if this is easy to manage. But the idea is of course known.

Regards,
      Tobias

how do you mean? You mean the videos with several parts aren't linked in some kind of database as opposed to the articles?
    • OnkelHotte
      OnkelHotte
      Black
      Originally posted by badpinguin
      Originally posted by OnkelHotte

Regards,
      Tobias

how do you mean? You mean the videos with several parts aren't linked in some kind of database as opposed to the articles?
      They are linked but this happens manually.
      If there is a series like "parallel lines" each part of the series gets the tag "parallel lines". by clicking on the tag the member gets all videos listed.
      This is currently not displayed due to a bug but this will be fixed in the next couple of weeks.

Thus series are sticked together.