Fuck that

• dav191
      dav191
      Bronze
      LOL this site is a fucking joke..atleast cakepoker is..you need 2000 FPP's to clear the 50 bucks..are you fucking kidding me..? Any idea how long that would take even 6 tabling 10 NL..so we end up paying hundreds of dollars in rake to clear the 50, and if we can't we don't get shit..this site is a fucking joke.
  • 10 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi dav191 & welcome to the community, but please refrain from swearing so much.

It's actually pretty easy to clear if you play regularly, but the $50 starting capital is pretty small fry compared to everything else that PokerStrategy provides you with.

The Strategy guides, free live professional/semi-professional coaching, hand judging, videos etc all ensure that you fine tune your poker game and not only clear/retain the $50 but build on it.

We have lots of members who have actually turned pro solely on the back of PokerStrategy (& their own hard work/open minds of course).

Why not seek opinions from fellow members, they are all very friendly here and will be happy to discuss how they have found PokerStrategy most useful.

On your platform comment, I haven't actually played on Cake poker so can't comment on the software myself, but there are plenty of other partner platforms to choose from if you wanted to switch after clearing your starting capital.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      I dont play at cake so wouldnt know.

At the end of the day why would you want to withdrew a poxy $50? Just play poker with it grind it up, move through the limits and by the time you have grinded a decent roll out youd have cleared the requirements.

You have to decide...Do you want to keep play for peanuts all the time and withdrewing like $20-40 a month? Or do you want to turn it into a meaningfull amount of money which you can use to earn you alot more a month?

Dessisions dessisions.....
    • dav191
      dav191
      Bronze
      How do you turn it into anything if the 50 is taken from your account if you are unable to collect 2000 FPP's in like 2 months? So what you are left with is your little profit after grinding for weeks and generating hundreds of dollars in rake...
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      maybe if you stopped bitching about it and just played poker you wouldn't have to worry.
    • dav191
      dav191
      Bronze
      Wasy did you even read what i wrote..you're a fucking moron.
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      u seem like a nice guy, got skype/aim?
    • dav191
      dav191
      Bronze
      Not gay..sorry
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello dav191,

I believe you have mixed some things up. To quote our download guide:

Please note: the $50 will be retracted from your account if you have not generated any rake within 60 days of having received your starting capital.

Additionally, you won't be able to withdraw or transfer your winnings until you have collected over 2,000 Frequent Player Points (FPPs). You can check how many FPP you still need in the Cake Poker software.
      That means you need to accumulate any given amount of rake (even if its just $1- within 60 days in order to not have the capital retracted from your account). This is simply there to ensure that money doesn't lie around on completely inactive accounts.

The restriction of needing to collect 2000 points before withdrawing is totally independent of this.

Since you collect points as you play and increase the starting capital - this 2000 restriction has no negative influence on you whatsoever. That having been said - this forum is for friendly communication between poker enthusiasts. As you can see in our board rules - further violations can result in the closure of your account: Board Rules (updated 10.11.09)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Gnostradamus
      Gnostradamus
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa
      u seem like a nice guy, got skype/aim?
      Originally posted by dav191

Not gay..sorry

:s_evil: LMAO
    • dav191
      dav191