FPPs for SnGs instead of VPPS?

• Verre
      Verre
      Silver
      In the Tournament info for SnGs it now says that for example, $5.50 tournaments award 2.75 FPPS instead of VPPs. I registered and started a set and it appears that my monthly VPP count no longer goes up.

I'm not sure if this is ment to be or if it is a mistake, or just a missprint. I was told tournaments and SnGs would now provide more VPPs and increase the efficiency of grinding Stars levels but if they only give out FPPs then there is no point grinding the levels.

Any info would be greatly appreciated as my love for stars is thier decent paying bonuses.
  • 3 replies
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      They do give VPPs as well, previously they always rounded VPP's up so 5.5$ tourney gave 5VPP, now it the exact amount, 5.5 VPPs for 1$.

The above post is little complicated, so just to clarify:

Previously :
      0.5$ fee = 5 VPP
      1 $ fee = 5 VPP

Now:

0.5$ fee = 2.75 VPP
      1$ fee = 5.5 VPP

So generally you get 10% more VPPs and FPPs, but for some smaller stakes this was a decrease because they were previously getting 2 times more points per rake than others.
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Verre
      In the Tournament info for SnGs it now says that for example, $5.50 tournaments award 2.75 FPPS instead of VPPs. I registered and started a set and it appears that my monthly VPP count no longer goes up.
      It's still going up, the VPP's get added after you bust out of the tournament (or win ofcourse :f_cool: )
    • Menschdefekt
      Menschdefekt
      Bronze
      1.10$ games only give .5 i think. mine have not gone up very fast.