[NL2-NL10] AQo

• 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Flop could go either way, quite frankly i don't expect to get two folds very often 3-way given how much their ranges look filled with pocket pairs, thus being sandwiched between the two i'd almost rather let that one slide. If you're worried that you'd look weak by not c-betting after squeezing you should c-bet, but you squeezed an UTG raiser to begin so i wouldn't read too far into that.

On the turn betting is okay, but there is no hand in his range that jams there that you beat at nl10 without history. You squeeze preflop, cbet the flop 3way, bet the overcard turn and the guy still shoved into you, barring a read that he can peel the flop with stuff like KQ or make spazz jams with marginal made hands for no reason, TPTK is no good. He has mostly pocket pairs when he called out of position and overcalls the squeeze preflop out of position still, he'd probably call the flop with most of them, but none of the pocket pairs that beat you will ever shove that overcard turn.

Against nl10 guys i'd rather check back that turn and call or valuebet the river when he checks, i think a level 1 thinker is more likely to make a crying call with those middling pocket pairs if you take a bet/check/bet line.

Hope it helps.