[NL2-NL10] AJo

• 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg

Crappy spot, your flop raise really backfired. Your were making sort of a thin value/protection raise and got min3bet, which instantly puts you in a spot where you're hopefully bluff-catching, or just play dead, because i rarely see people play a worse Jx like that. If he had made a normal raise i'd probably have actually folded. Getting those odds it's pretty much impossible to fold while yet knowing that we're getting sucked in by better hands and that it's gonna be hard to find a fold on blank later streets.

Barring some read I'd probably lean towards a turn fold anyway, just because i think it's more likely he's actually trying to induce action on the flop by small bet / min3betting rather than just being randomly re-bluffing us with or without a draw. Plus even if he's sometimes bluffing or, god forbid, actually min3bet a top pair on the flop, i don't really get why he'd bet 1/2 on the turn. I expect a draw to shutdown or go nuts most of the time, and the rare J he has shouldn't feel so good as to make a cheap valuebet there.

Hope it helps.