The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

BTN: $55.00
      SB: $24.75
      Hero (BB): $25.65
      UTG: $30.75
      MP: $31.00
      CO: $60.40

Pre Flop: ($0.40) Hero is BB with A :spade: K :heart:
      3 folds, BTN raises to $0.90, SB calls $0.75, Hero raises to $3.60, BTN calls $2.70, 1 fold

Flop: ($8.10) 3 :club: 8 :diamond: J :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $4.00, BTN calls $4

Turn: ($16.10) K :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $16.10, Hero raises to $18.05, BTN calls $1.95

River: ($52.20) 6 :diamond: (2 players)

Standard right< 3bet on flop to rpotect againt FD because it was the first hand it come to my mind and also AK{AQ, I dont tink he will play AJ or worse Ax that way, was 3bet fine when I put him on FD<
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Flop: Against some tightish opponents I might even consider Check/Folding if I know that mostly they will have a PP in their range, otherwise I am making my CBet bigger, our bet seems to be a way too weak, try to keep our bet sizes the same size with made hand and also with missed on.
      Turn: Without the :diamond: in our hand it's kinda hard situation, stats would be useful here, I might even consider folding here. I don't really see him going broke here with very weak hand, likely will have at least a diamond in his hand, otherwise sets and flushes in his range without stats. If we would have made a bigger bet then it likely would be easier for us on turn, with such a bet he can Call with a wide range but definitely weaker hands are in his range here so sometimes against some opponents I might even put my money in on turn.

Best regards,
      Rensu
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I like c/rai turn, if he floated flop with straight draw or even 8x he might then shove turn to get you to fold better hands
      Also I´d expect most of the people play their flushdraws aggressively on the flop