This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

NL25 SH Moving to another site

• fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      I would liek to change sites and clear some bonus, I play on everest now
      and I am BE after 17k hands because of some bad luck and missclicks
      My first idea was FTP because I heard bonus is easy to clear, there is rakeback and also nice shop , nice software, but I am not sure how is the play there, if I can find some fish there or smth (I cant really play at 01.00AM CET time when there are prob. some fish (USA)
      What do u think?

I would rather not go o Stars because I had 1 playmoney there and one tracke through PS where I got 2bucks from PokerStars and didnt have any problem though, but still, I would not stay there so their VIP system and bonusses would not help me (well, maybe I would stay there if I would like it ...)

I dont really have many options, I guess next there is iPoker platfroms which I guess are all same, I heard there is horrible software, horrible support, problems etc. How are the players ?

thenthere is party, nice software but well, Party poker has a huge rake and are robbers, anyway, how is the play there?

Fo I have any options left?

I played on Pacific poker so I wont be able to get full bonus (I got starting capital there)

Can u advise me pls? U can even talk about some site I have not mentioned
      TY
  • 7 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      I havent played there, but according to what I've heard, InterPoker & PokerHeaven could be option for you.. nice effective RB while clearing FDB, a lot of fish and good enough traffic on this limit.

And what about Pacific (888)? I'm lifetime banned there so cant say how it is there, but a lot of fish and big FDB (not sure about effective RB though)..

And there're still Unibet, Betfair, bwin, Lads and Cake. If you're playing a lot, clearing FDB on all of these sites one by one could be nice bankroll booster ;)

So, I didn't say anything helpful at all, but to sum it up:
      If I were you, I'd go to InterPoker and/or Pokerheaven first. :f_cool:
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      yea, ty

I was thinking about those sites but I am not sure if I am able ot clear bonus there on NL25 and I think the max of hands I would be able to play with some luck would be 20k a month but if I stay on a downer I may play less because I would want to play less than 5 table s at once

and Unibet has no deposit bonus through PS and also no rakeback (even though they said there should be but n o one gets one)
      and on Pacific I wíould get just 300 deposit bonus and it is hard to clear and they have horrible VIP system, but there is lots of fishies out there
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Bronze
      Should haf stick with FR for some more time at everest.. Srsly.. its soooo fishy..
      +we could play together n chat.. hihi :P
      Anyways.. All I can say is.. I can tell u sting bout ipoker(mansion to be exact).
      Well, the software is getting better/I mean options stuff n everything..they even added auto top-up,which is nice/
      About support..I dont know how about the other guys, but I had always nice chat with the support.. Many ppl seem to haf problems with withdrawals.. I dont understand why.. I sent them exactly what they asked me for n I was able to withdraw with no further problems..
      Players.. Well, Its uncomparably tougher than Everest I'd say.. But mby I improved my game a bit since the period I was playing nl20 there.. So.. might be missleading.. but of course you can spot many fishes there.. N even Its no prob to be profitable there for PS.com player..

Opal: u r banned for lifetime at 888 ? :P Would it be rude to ask why ?;)
    • antonin87
      antonin87
      Bronze
      well im might a bit off this topic but which site is best for SSS??im on party now but the rake is awful so when i will release the last bonus i have there i want to leave..any idea or advice will be very helpful..thx
      P.S. opal why you have lifetime ban???
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Groy: I dont and I have never and I prob. never play FR BSS (too boring for me) if u move to SH we can chat if my roll does not fall down too much from downer (or abd play? :D )
      Antonin: best site for SSS? .... surely not FTP now :) Everest ahs great bonsu an d great VIP system for SSSers but horrible software for shortscakers (lagging etc) , maybe PS cause most of poeple play there but there would be prob many people movin g from FTP to PS with SSS so I dont recomend it, other sites are not that great or even really bad, but maybe iPoker(I have no idea)

Opal is surely cheater, real hustler, scammer ...:D but I woul lvoe to know what happened :)

EDIT: I jsut checked PokerHeaven adn first Deposit bonsu is like extra 13 rakeback or soso I would have to make 9k in rake on NL25SH ....no way :) its surely nice way with rakeback when u play higher though
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      and also if u suggest me iPoker than whcich skin? Mansion has nice shop but when there are rpoblems with withdrawals , I would have hard time getting Adress proof (because I am lazy)
      and also if I have to choose iPoker then I would go to some better deal site and play few tourneys on Pacific to at least maintain Silver status
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      id suggest party while they got the cash machine goin. 10 days of really hard grinding is giving me 300+$ at end of month at nl25. Also rakeback is same for ss as it is for bss. However gl gettin a table with only 3 ss