This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Moneybookers payout

• Cakara
      Cakara
      Black
      Top 250/top 20/taf payout to moneybookers instead just to party/titan/mansion. I'm sick of forcing to go back to party every month just to collect xyz party points before I can cashout (luckily I play at stars so I get only pocket money from top250) and moneybookers is so-called partner anyway so ship it.
  • 3 replies
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Cakara
      Top 250/top 20/taf payout to moneybookers instead just to party/titan/mansion. I'm sick of forcing to go back to party every month just to collect xyz party points before I can cashout (luckily I play at stars so I get only pocket money from top250) and moneybookers is so-called partner anyway so ship it.
      +1
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I saw this from Xantos in the TAF section yesterday, looks like Moneybookers will be an option for TAF soon, maybe it will be available for Top 20/250 soon too?

Originally posted by Xantos
      We're implementing a cashout option for Taf money to Moneybookers - and from there, you can use it for the shops (or cash it out easily).
      Best regards,

Bart
    • strosdegoz
      strosdegoz
      Bronze
      That would be pretty good!