Hello from Austria/Balkans

• s1m0nmp
      s1m0nmp
      Global
      Hi to all of you poker fellas
      Want to thank to pokerstrategy for the starting capital.
      I got it today and I was wondering how long does it take to change my status level to Bronze, as I'm willing to read the rest of those articles in Bronze section, with Outs and Odds chart... It seemed very helpful on those free videos.
      I've been playing some poker(NL) on my own and have to admit I was most of the time a fish on cash games:-) not afraid to admit that, but I did good on SnG and MTT, mostly freerolls, using my friends account on Kiwi, winning one from 3000 players,finishing 14th on another, finishing top 100 several times on free ticket ones on bwin but never used them.
      But when it comes to cash games I always got fooled around so I hope with help of this community I'll raise my game, starting with FL.
      Thanks guys a lot
      cheers and greetings from Vienna,
      Pozdrav iz Beca
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi s1m0nmp,

Thanks for the intro, it's been good to see you already active in the forums, but always nice to learn a little about each member.

Sounds like you're doing great already and I like your attitude towards learning from the articles/videos etc. Keep it going :)

See that you are now Bronze status and so lots more material now open to you. More will become available once you hit silver, but concentrate on the bronze ones for now as they are in a logical order.

Good luck and enjoy your poker,

Bart