50 dollers quizz

• 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi yousysyrul3r & welcome to the community,

Everything you need to pass the quiz is in the strategy information provided, so if unsure, please re-read these carefully.

It is important that you understand the concept of the strategy and are able to implement it properly as this will be your best chance of retaining and building on the $50 starting capital.

You will have a total of 5 attempts to pass the 17+ questions required to pass the quiz, so study the information carefully and then have another try.

Good luck,

Bart
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      I think that the best way to pass the quiz and to build your bankroll up to 150$ in reasonable time is SSS (short stack strategy). Try there.

At the beginning SSS is really easy to play, u just have to follow few charts.

But if you won't read the articles carefully there is almost no possibility to pass the quiz.

There are over 2 millions of people who already did this, so i am sure u will pass it to. Just read articles again carefully.
    • ElDanderinop98e07
      ElDanderinop98e07
      Global
      i am having trouble too.quite unclear int he articles about value bets and bluffing spots.the question on the board to bluff at isn't explained well enough
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Try SSS its pretty easy to pass the quiz and its pretty easy to earn money at the beggining.