100% boost on all Euro and GBP tables in January

• 8 replies
    • arisko
      arisko
      Bronze
      Nice one. So if I earn let's say 4000 points on euro tables, does that mean I get 4000 extra on 1st february and promoted to Pro Vip level and get the monthly boost on all 8000 points for pro status?

Of course I will only release 40$ of my deposit bonus, but I have one more question. I got a mail from you saying that if I earned 4000 points in january you would release 20$ into my account. Does this bonus work hand in hand with my deposit bonus?

Sorry if it gets too complicated...

If so........ I'm only playing euro and GBP this month :) :)
    • arisko
      arisko
      Bronze
      Doesn't redcar check back right after he announces a promotion?
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Redcar100
      Every point you earn on Euro and GBP tables in January at MANSION Poker will be doubled on 1st February and will count towards VIP levels and boosts.
      Woul d u do smth similar in Febryuary? Does it count to Shop points and does HappyHour points count to shop poitns as well?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by arisko
      Nice one. So if I earn let's say 4000 points on euro tables, does that mean I get 4000 extra on 1st february and promoted to Pro Vip level and get the monthly boost on all 8000 points for pro status?

Of course I will only release 40$ of my deposit bonus, but I have one more question. I got a mail from you saying that if I earned 4000 points in january you would release 20$ into my account. Does this bonus work hand in hand with my deposit bonus?

Sorry if it gets too complicated...

If so........ I'm only playing euro and GBP this month :) :)
      Hey.

From what redcar has said, I assume that what you have asked with both doubling your points + your $20 bonus into your account will happen.
      I'm sure if they didn't and you sent the email back to Mansion.com proving that's what they sent you, they would follow through with their promises. :)

Regards,

Kyle.
    • redcar
      redcar
      Bronze
      Yes, instead of the usual multiplyer of 1.6 or 1.7 for points on Euro and GBP tables, all points on Euro and GBP tables will be doubled on 1st Feb.
      These points will count towards VIP level and subsequent boost
    • arisko
      arisko
      Bronze
      Originally posted by redcar
      Yes, instead of the usual multiplyer of 1.6 or 1.7 for points on Euro and GBP tables, all points on Euro and GBP tables will be doubled on 1st Feb.
      Thanks for answering. I'm sorry for not specifying enough. My question is if the points that are doubled count for vip level for february or for January? And if these points will get the point boost according to the VIP level that you have at the end of January or if they will be boosted according to the VIP level that you acquire at the end of February?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by arisko
      Originally posted by redcar
      Thanks for answering. I'm sorry for not specifying enough. My question is if the points that are doubled count for vip level for february or for January? And if these points will get the point boost according to the VIP level that you have at the end of January or if they will be boosted according to the VIP level that you acquire at the end of February?
      I assume January.
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      I saw you were running the same promo this month however halfway through you have changed the details to only a 50% boost AND they won't get boosted by VIP levels this makes the promo pretty worthless in comparison. For me it's only worth about $40 as a platinum player and so is not an incentive to play on euro tables.