Too many irregularities in my TaF programme

• Scarmaker
      Scarmaker
      Bronze
      Hello there,

I have recently started a little "project" to get some ppl for my TaF programme and also to get some of my friends into it but since then I have noticed way, way too many irregularities.

1. No one has recieved starting capital yet
      Although I have couple guys finishing the quiz and entering their account, nobody has recieved starting capital just yet. I have two friends who entered their accounts a week ago but didn't get any money. I have even personnaly assisted one of them (nickname Sucik) to be sure he is getting the 50 bucks but his account is still empty.

2. Missing friend
      Second mentioned friend (nickname marekno7) I do not even see in my "reffered friends" list.

3. Friend getting strategy points even it is stated that he did not recieve 50$ starting capital.
      My friend nicknamed "sutkooo" is earning strategy points although it says that he also didn't recieve any money yet. Unfortunately, I am not in contact with this one so I don't know what's "his story" but this brings us to my last problem:

4. No money for friend with 15 Strategy Points
      This "sutkooo" has already accumulated 15SP, but it says Current balance $0 in my reffered friends section.

Thank you for your answers and possible solutions.
  • 2 replies
    • T3rMiT3
      T3rMiT3
      Silver
      Originally posted by Scarmaker
      Hello there,

I have recently started a little "project" to get some ppl for my TaF programme and also to get some of my friends into it but since then I have noticed way, way too many irregularities.

1. No one has recieved starting capital yet
      Although I have couple guys finishing the quiz and entering their account, nobody has recieved starting capital just yet. I have two friends who entered their accounts a week ago but didn't get any money. I have even personnaly assisted one of them (nickname Sucik) to be sure he is getting the 50 bucks but his account is still empty.

2. Missing friend
      Second mentioned friend (nickname marekno7) I do not even see in my "reffered friends" list.

3. Friend getting strategy points even it is stated that he did not recieve 50$ starting capital.
      My friend nicknamed "sutkooo" is earning strategy points although it says that he also didn't recieve any money yet. Unfortunately, I am not in contact with this one so I don't know what's "his story" but this brings us to my last problem:

4. No money for friend with 15 Strategy Points
      This "sutkooo" has already accumulated 15SP, but it says Current balance $0 in my reffered friends section.

Thank you for your answers and possible solutions.
      1. did they pass the id check?

2. maybe he didn't use the correct link or maybe it is not updated your account

3. i guess he deposited money and played with it

4. maybe it is not updated your account
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi T3rMiT3,

Can answer all 4 questions as be patient a little longer really. It takes time for the ID check to be carried out and for the starting capital to be assigned and put onto your TAF.

Moderators do not have access to your account for security reasons, so if you have any questions you would need to contact support.

Please allow time for them to add everything on before contacting them however and please also note that they cannot advise anything on your friends status/points etc, only your own account and TAF list.

Best regards,

Bart