[NL2-NL10] SH NL100 part 6

• undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      Pretty weird session , i was a bit tilty and played some horrible hands :D but i still ended up with 2 stacks up.

Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)    
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $114.93
      Hero:
      $97.50

0.50/1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.8 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q:spade: , A:spade:
      Hero raises to $4.00, 4 folds, BB raises to $12.00, Hero calls $8.00.

Flop: ($24.50) 2:diamond: , 4:spade: , 6:spade: (2 players)
      BB bets $26, Hero raises to $85.50 (All-In), BB calls $59.50.

Turn: ($195.50) 4:diamond:
      River: ($195.50) T:club:

Final Pot: $195.50

First horrible hand , first of all should i be calling 3 bets preflop with such a hand? His big bet on flop doesnt make call a profitable option , im not sure if i can create any fold equity either with my all-in ^^ but i decided to gamble it up. However if he is holding a PP up to JJ it should be 50-50 and AA KK QQ owns me.

Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)   
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $235.69
      BB:
      $75.90
      CO:
      $97.50

Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.8 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is BU with 2:spade: , 2:club:
      2 folds, CO raises to $4.00, Hero calls $4.00, SB folds, BB calls $3.00.

Flop: ($12.50) 2:heart: , 4:heart: , 6:club: (3 players)
      BB checks, CO bets $8, Hero calls $8.00, BB folds.

Turn: ($28.50) 8:club: (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $25, CO raises to $85.50 (All-In), Hero calls $60.50.

River: ($199.50) K:heart:

Final Pot: $199.50

Horrible hand #2 , notice how the same cards have dropped on the flop as hand #1 ^^. This board shouldnt really be very dangerous , should i anyway reraise him big on the flop or try to raise on turn. I think i have to opt for the first option.

Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $115.93
      Hero:
      $95

Preflop: Hero is SB with 8:heart: , 8:diamond:
      4 folds, Hero raises to $4.00, BB raises to $13.00, Hero calls $9.00.

Flop: ($26.00) Q:club: , K:diamond: , Q:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks.

Turn: ($26.00) 4:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $15, BB calls $15.00.

River: ($56.00) 6:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $67, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $123.00

How to react preflop , and is it worth taking a stab on turn or play check/fold all the way?

Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $129.08
      SB:
      $91.46

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with T:heart: , 9:heart:
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $2.00, 2 folds, SB raises to $4.00, BB folds, Hero calls $2.00.

Flop: ($9.00) 5:diamond: , T:diamond: , 5:heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $5, Hero calls $5.00.

Turn: ($19.00) 2:heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $9, Hero calls $9.00.

River: ($37.00) 3:diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $9, Hero calls $9.00.

Final Pot: $55.00

Minraise preflop is a wrong button mistake , i cant fold to the minreraise , but i dont know where i stand for the whole hand. Should i play any different?

Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $100
      BU:
      $83.72
      SB:
      $73.50

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A:diamond: , J:diamond:
      Hero raises to $4.00, 2 folds, BU calls $4.00, SB raises to $9.00, BB folds, Hero calls $5.00, BU calls $5.00.

Flop: ($28.00) 3:heart: , 5:spade: , J:heart: (3 players)
      SB bets $13, Hero calls $13.00, BU folds.

Turn: ($54.00) 9:heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $25, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $79.00

Another hand where i have no clue where i stand , his squeeze is very small and i dunno if it indicates a monster. How should i play with my TPTK in position?
  • 4 replies
    • D0p3Ad1c7
      D0p3Ad1c7
      Bronze
      1: Personally I fold AQ here... Although... You were in position... So its tough... If I get one caller inbetween then I call here... Flop plays itself... Prob up against QQ or KK... In which case your not in HORRIBLE shape at least...

2:P layed well... Your in position to raise on turn, if he fires #2... You ahead whole way... He may have river'd a higher set... But NHNH well played ! :P

3: Check // Fold whole way... Even if he checks to river, you can only beat 77 or under... Or lead flop for 1/2 Pot, he calls, be done with the hand unimproved

4:Raise turn to 20 // 30 and you MIGHT take it down... If he just calls... Then CHeck // Check river and you can expect to lose to 10J or 10Q... My guess he doesnt call with 77 88 99 or AQ//AK

5: This hand is harder to play cause he doesnt have a full stack... And you know the button is calling behind you... But... I would still raise the flop... 35.. Then... Call a shove I guess... I dont know... His re raise preflop... Either means, suited connector squeeze... Or... QQ+... So... Its basically read dependant.. But assuming hes like most players at this level... I'd stick it in on the turn.. His bet on the turn is whats weird...Half a pot... Which looks like he wants to get called... Which could me AK with one heart... Or QQ+ with one heart... I dunno... Interested to see what Pushkin says about this hand :)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi undercover82!

Hand 1) If you call his preflopraise, you have to with it here especially after his huge flopbet. Normally this bet is an overpair which want to protect against flushdraws so I think you have a lot of fold equity if you move all-in here. Nice hand!

Hand 2) Raise to ~$25 on the flop. You have a big hand and want to play a big pot. In addition you have to protect your hand against flushdraws and straight draws (even though it is not very likely).

Hand 3) Fold preflop because you need to have left 15-times the amount of his raise left in your stack to call profitably for setvalue. You have only ~10-times the amount of his raise left in your stack.

Hand 4) I would raise on the flop here to see where I'm at. If I get called or raised it's an easy fold.

Hand 5) I would raise on the flop and fold to any further action.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      Concerning hand 3 , i know that i dont have set value but its a blind battle and 88 should be a strong enough hand to play in this situation. Hence my question about the flop.

On hand 5 , what amount should i raise ? if i make a proper raise around 45-50$ he doesnt have much more than that if he goes all in (For 50 dollars i only have to call 15 more if he goes allin)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Concerning hand 3: I like your turnplay. Flop is ok, too.
      Concerning hand 5: You are right. Didn't look at the chipstacks. In this case I think you played it well. But against a bigstack I would have played it differently.