This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Nl50 Qq

• EdgarAronov
      EdgarAronov
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      ($85.79)
      Hero ($91.25)

Dealt to Hero Q:diamond: Q:heart:

Hero raises to $1.50, raises to $2.50, Hero raises to $8, calls $5.50

FLOP ($16) 5:club: 2:diamond: 4:spade:

checks, Hero bets $8, calls $8

TURN ($32) 5:club: 2:diamond: 4:spade: 6:diamond:

checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($32) 5:club: 2:diamond: 4:spade: 6:diamond: T:spade:

bets $69.79 (AI), Hero ????

I made the 1/2 cbet to get a raise from him, I always cbeted 1/2 about 80% of the times to disguise my hand, if I did not get anything I will not lose a lot and if i hit big then if he raises i will win a lot

but now the river action, he raised me preflop, now yes, he could had 33 but really would he raise me pf with 33? also there is a missed flushdraw so the river push can also be a bluff
  • 6 replies
    • GunFlavoured
      GunFlavoured
      Bronze
      I'm sure this will be moved to the hand evaluation section but thats ok. Anyway, I bet the turn. I don't think there is anyrhing to suggest a busted flush draw and if villian has a 3 I don't think he's shoving here. I call the river but I don't know if I like it or not.
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Bronze
      bet bigger on the flop.

bet the turn and then the call on the river is much easier
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Some info on villain is always helpful. ;)

But IMO:

Since he min3bet you preflop he's very likely to be a fish, soooooo vs fish you will never bluff 4bet which means that you don't need to make your 4bet so small esp with these stack sizes. Make it ~12$ or so.

Flop, again your stack to pot ratio is pretty big and id just bet big as well like in a single raise pot, no need to balance here etc.

As played i fold river without some good read or "feel", when he overbets you need to be good veeeery often and your hand is a bluffcacher.
    • EdgarAronov
      EdgarAronov
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Some info on villain is always helpful. ;)

But IMO:

Since he min3bet you preflop he's very likely to be a fish, soooooo vs fish you will never bluff 4bet which means that you don't need to make your 4bet so small esp with these stack sizes. Make it ~12$ or so.

Flop, again your stack to pot ratio is pretty big and id just bet big as well like in a single raise pot, no need to balance here etc.

As played i fold river without some good read or "feel", when he overbets you need to be good veeeery often and your hand is a bluffcacher.
      About info. Nothing personal about him, avarage minraise fish. He got tilted by my BU raises and started to minraise me most of the times.

since I did not want to belive that he had a 3, I called him down and yes, he had the f*cking 3 :f_eek: :f_eek:
      but I got the money back in no time.

ty
    • spit22
      spit22
      Bronze
      i would bet turn and give up if he raises. also 4bet more
    • HannesNL
      HannesNL
      Bronze
      4bet more, like $10-12

If it is a fish I would just pot the flop, a 6,A, 3 or K will destroy the action/equity.

Get it in asap. If if is a fish he will call you down with any pair