This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] 50NL SH QQ Turn/Riverplay

• Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      $50.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players
      The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

CO: $51.82
      BTN: $64.44
      SB: $11.61
      BB: $16.51
      [b]Hero (UTG): $104.85
      MP: $29.41
      - [color=green]44/3, 71 hands, WTSD 24% (29), AFq 17% (52)[/b]

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is UTG with Q :club: Q :heart:
      Hero raises to $2, MP calls $2, 3 folds, BB calls $1.50

Flop: ($6.25) 8 :diamond: 6 :spade: T :club: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $3.50, MP calls $3.50, BB folds

Turn: ($13.25) K :heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP bets $6.50, Hero calls $6.50

River: ($26.25) 2 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP bets $17.41, Hero calls $17.41

Now bet/fold the Turn for $8 is better right? Or can I even consider Bet/calling the Turn?

If Villain calls this Turnbet and a blank comes on the River, do I check/fold or shove? I would c/f at first because I don't think his range is that wide after he calls a bet on the Turn with such a scarecard
  • 2 replies
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Deffo bet turn, thing is you don't get raised very often and if you do you can fold - you mostly get called by worse. If you make it slightly big like $9 (he wont fold a T to that), you've set up the potsize nicely on the river so he will feel comitted with a T and call the shove as well.

C/C seems like a terrible option to me against a station like this, you give him a chance to cb Ts and 8s and on this board he's not likely to have much to bluff with
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      if turn was blank then I´d won´t fold my hand and take bet/shove line.
      Not sure if Kx changes too much, just you can´t likely take bet/shove line on the turn and if you b/f turn then likely you´re going to c/f river anyway.
      So I like line how you took on dry board, c/c turn and then deciding if you want to call river shove
      Passive players usually are not bluffing, although if your image is bad and you´ve pound them a lot then I think calldown is very reasonable
      But unless you have some kind of dynamic fold is better option