Tableselection

• snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      Hey, how do you guys go about when selecting tables? What do you look for specifically? I have PT and PAHUD so I can see the stats of players Ive played with before, always good to wait and see those tablestats? Etc yada yada :)
  • 6 replies
    • degnic
      degnic
      Bronze
      when I play BSS I try to search tables with average average potsizes and not too many SSS players (max 2 or 3). While playing SSS usually try to find tables with big average potsize and max 1 or 2 other SSS players.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi snowylee!

Degnic is correct: Search for tables with a high average potsize (the players seem to play looser) and with no more than 2-3 SSS players.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      And I assume that a high number h/hour (I play at party) is a good addition to the average pot right?
    • degnic
      degnic
      Bronze
      actually hands/hour should be pretty low (I usually search something like 60-70hands/hour tables) because in tables like 100hands/hour everyone basicly keeps folding before they get a premium hand. Hard to make profit from that kind of tables, and when you actually do get some action, it might not be a good thing for you :p
    • snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      Ah ok, thanks :)
    • rafadana
      rafadana
      Bronze
      I usually search for tables without shortstackers (playing BSS),and with a lot of loose passive players.

Sometimes maybe some aggro ones,because they are inclined to bluff more often and u just have to play ABC poker to bust them.

Try to avoid tables full of TAGs like 17/10/2,cause it really is hard to squeeze some money out of them without a Laggy style,unless u are a Lag player... :D