• justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Holdem
      6 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

wiwofone: 64/14 332 Fold to c-bet: 58

pablosPablos: 31/15 130

wiwofone is a big fish. I'm not sure if My AA is good by the turn. Is this guy donking off this amount of money with just 1 pair enough for me to shove? I think it's either a fold or shove spot because calling would just suck and making a decision on river would be even harder because if no heart comes down and I check and villain shoves, I don't know where I'm at against such a fish.

Stacks:
      UTG CommitedBoy ($3.95)
      UTG+1 Hero ($14)
      CO PablosPablos ($10.50)
      BTN wiwofone ($26.80)
      SB poCh426 ($10)
      BB GoodHandsen ($13.60)

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 6 players) Hero is UTG+1 A:heart: A:diamond:
      1 fold, Hero raises to $0.40, PablosPablos calls $0.40, wiwofone calls $0.40, 2 folds

Flop: 3:spade: K:heart: 2:heart: ($1.35, 3 players)
      Hero bets $1.20, PablosPablos folds, wiwofone calls $1.20

Turn: Q:heart: ($3.75, 2 players)
      Hero bets $2.35, wiwofone raises to $4.70, $2.35 to Hero ($10.05)?
  • 2 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

If there is any chance he's raising something other than a made flush there (which i think is likely given the other hands you posted) just shove. Otherwise calling with the redraw is fine, he won't always shove the river when you check and he's never folding a flush so we get the rest of his stack when a heart comes.

I'm not sure whether i like your bet size on the turn best or if betting bigger is better. On the one hand he'll have a lot of Kx in his range, probably more than made flushes, so it's sad to miss value there and maybe induce bluffs without knowing if we can put him on one. On the other hand, if we make it $3 we can no longer just call with our redraw given what's left in the stacks, so we're forced into a push/fold decision in a bad spot.

Hope it helps.
    • mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      in the other threat NL10 SH J2s we have a note on this player that he minraises the nut flush but here we have the Ah so he doesnt have that . His line and that note makes it look like he has a flush.