This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Noob question Stats and Stacks

• s1m0nmp
      s1m0nmp
      Global
      Im trying to do some quizes put on the pokerstrategy site... just practice my reads and game but as I am a beginner I would really appreciate some help with abbreviations and some stats gotten from poker softwares as I don't have any at the moment.
      From the quiz and pls don't answer the question.

$20/$40 Fixed-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

What does stats represent??? what is what stat???
      Stacks & Stats
      CO 28/24/2.2/43
      SB 25/21/2.9/40
      BB 35/25/2/43

BU is button, BB is Big Blind, SB is Small Blind... but what does Hero 3-Bets mean???? does he raises the CO raise???? don't understand how is that that SB plays after Hero when he just called his bet?
      Preflop: Hero is BU with 5, A
      2 folds, CO raises, Hero 3-Bets, SB calls, BB caps, CO calls, Hero calls, SB calls.

I know those questions look stupid to some of you but we all needed to start from something

Thanks
  • 1 reply
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

this is VPIP/PFR/AF/WTS

VPIP = voluntary put chips in pot (percent of raises + calls) or all hands - folds
      PFR = percent of preflop raises
      AF = agression factor (ratio of raises:calls)
      WTS = went to showdown = percent of times player went to showdown

3-bet means that he reraises CO, yes :)

and BB caps after SB, cap means that he reraises again = 4-bets, but as raising isn't posible anymore, it's a "cap". so after BB caps, everyone has to call his bet as well, so hero and SB have to call :) .

Regards,

Primzi