Ranks

• tomspeople
      tomspeople
      Basic
      Do you have to receive the $50 starting capital to upgrade your ranks?

After not getting the $50, because a health card is not a "valid piece of ID" (even though it is, and I always use it as one), I figured I'd just play on partypoker anyway and that would give me points here to upgrade to bronze, silver etc. so that I could at least read the articles. But even after playing for a while, still a basic user.
  • 5 replies
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Bronze
      Why dont u just send regular ID ? :)
      I suppose on the "valid" ID should be adress.. So ppl wont be able to abuse it with medical cards of whole family and friends, playing from 1 household;)
    • tomspeople
      tomspeople
      Basic
      I understand that, but it had nothing to do with my question.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi tomspeople,

Any play on a fully linked PokerStrategy account will earn PokerStrategy points and upgrade your status.
      It doesn't have to be just the starting capital, you can also deposit your own funds if you want to.

It can sometimes take a day or two for new accounts to be tracked and your points updated.

Best regards,

Bart
    • tomspeople
      tomspeople
      Basic
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi tomspeople,

Any play on a fully linked PokerStrategy account will earn PokerStrategy points and upgrade your status.
      It doesn't have to be just the starting capital, you can also deposit your own funds if you want to.

It can sometimes take a day or two for new accounts to be tracked and your points updated.

Best regards,

Bart
      Thanks, but I've been real money for 2 weeks (well 2 weeks since I join PokerStrategy) and have yet to receive any points.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Sounds very much like you held the account prior to PokerStrategy and are not tracked.

Please check with Party support that you are successfully tracked to PokerStrategy if you only held a play money account before.

If you didnt enter the code right or held a real money account prior to PokerStrategy, then the chances are that you will not be tracked and would need to choose a different platform to earn PokerStrategy points.

To clarify, you are only tracked on a brand new account set up via the PokerStrategy download links and codes on a platform where you haven't held an account before.

Any problems, contact our own support team for further advice.

Best regards,

Bart