$50 start

• sillywilly
      sillywilly
      Bronze
      I just passed the quiz and downloaded Mansion from here, but forgot to enter the Mansion150 bonus code, does this mean I cannot get the $50 starting money? I haven't yet added my account information to this site yet, does that make any difference? Thanks for any help.
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi sillywilly,

Yes, unfortunately you will not be able to receive the starting capital on your Mansion account as it is vital that you have a fully tracked account (by using the code).

You can however select a different platform where you should be able to still receive the starting capital.

If you are desperate to stay with Mansion, you could try contacting Mansions own support team, mention your mistake and ask them to add the code respectively, but please be aware that they most likely will not agree to this.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • sillywilly
      sillywilly
      Bronze
      Thanks for the help. Only problem is Mansion is the only site on here that seems to work on my old computer, and I just got an email saying that time is running out to claim the starting capital, so I guess thats the end of that. Oh well.

And thanks again.
    • Vepof
      Vepof
      Bronze
      Well i have never used Mansion's software but i believe you can play at PokerStars. Their software seens to be playable in any computer with any kind of connection.
    • sillywilly
      sillywilly
      Bronze
      Sorry, I meant Mansion seems to be the only playable one where I don't have an existing account and can get the start up money.
    • sillywilly
      sillywilly
      Bronze
      Just wanted to thank Aurelie at customer support for helping to bring a quick resolution to my problem.