[NL2-NL10] NL200 - chasing flush?!

• drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      I had two hands today on NL200 and i am in doubt about my play...sorry not to have hand converter...

1HAND:

Hero - UTG2 - AhQh - preflop raise 3BB
      Villa-in in called on MP3 (he is standard reg with huge range of calling 66+)

FLOP: Kh Jh 8d

I had a flush draw opened and outs for 10 and high cards..enough outs i think...

My play c-bet and push turn?!

2HAND:

Hero UTG3 - KhJh

Villa in called from MP1 (again standard reg with calling range any par and high cards)

FLOP: 10h8h6d

Again a flush draw opened and high cards...

My play c-bet and push turn?!

Was my play to standard? Should i maybe check turn..but anway i am commited and regs would bet on the flop or turn and i dont like calling to much with SSS?
  • 3 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      check call Turn sucks because that's basically the same as pushing the TUrn but now without a % of Fold Equity.

It is either cBet Flop, Push turn or check/raise all-in Flop depending whether Villain is spazzing out when you check hence showing weakness :)

I will let you go for once about the no converter thing :D

- Gerv
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      check call Turn sucks because that's basically the same as pushing the TUrn but now without a % of Fold Equity.

It is either cBet Flop, Push turn or check/raise all-in Flop depending whether Villain is spazzing out when you check hence showing weakness :)

I will let you go for once about the no converter thing :D

- Gerv
      Gerv, sorry again for converter, as i am currently at my company comp. and i dont have nothing here on...i could post in afternoon, but I just wish to release my self from frustration asap ;) :) ..All options you mentioned are fine, but unfortunately i didnt hit in none hand, i was sucked with marginal hands :( ...
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      I am still far from NL200 and my knowledge I am sure is far behind yours :D .

I think that c/bet flop, push turn is good however since your are commiting yourself on the flop would it not be better to shove on the flop therefore increasing your fold equity? you got nut flush draw + nut straight gutshot as well.

for the second hand I would bet flop as a c/bet and possibly fold to a raise and depending on turn more than likely check/push shove (on river) if I hit the flush, shove if i hit a J or K and c/f if I dont hit anything