This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] 50NL SH J9s vBet river?

• Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

UTG ($42.32)
      MP ($48.10)
      Button ($79.71)
      SB ($75.06)

reads: check/minraises with monsters, leads with weak hands, c/c with draws

Gerv (BB) ($71.62)

Preflop: Gerv is BB with 9, J
      UTG calls $0.50, 2 folds, SB calls $0.25, Gerv checks

Flop: ($1.50) Q, 9, J (3 players)
      SB checks, Gerv bets $1.50, 1 fold, SB calls $1.50

Turn: ($4.50) 6 (2 players)
      SB checks, Gerv bets $3.50, SB calls $3.50

River: ($11.50) T (2 players)
      SB checks, Gerv ?

I put him on Tx all the way but I wasn't really sure what to do when I got check/minraise there if i bet $8.

In retrospect I think I should keep myself committed to my read and just valuebet this..
  • 3 replies
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Again i will say i am checking this.

He is fish but do you really think he will call your 8$ valuebet with just a pair?

Those fishes doesnt think much and they are always affraid of something if board show any danger. He think you have streight here is he wont call your bets.

I think i am missing something. You are always asking about valuebets i am always saying that check behind is best option.

But you are Gerv i am almost nothing:) ))

So....its nice to evaluate you anyway:) )
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      ugly board where to valuebet, he could have easily just c/c with gutshot, so to me it is check behind
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alan883
      But you are Gerv i am almost nothing:) ))

So....its nice to evaluate you anyway:) )
      ?(
      Doesn't make sense bro, I value everyone's opinion, I only have to respond more to create discussions :)

I checked this and saw Tx but it easily could be 2p+ so I wanted to double check